Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited March 22
    Options
    Pw: 171.9
    • Fri 03/22: 172.3; +.4lbs
      ~ I ate when I wasn’t hungry and I think I forgot to track something somewhere. Otherwise this gain doesn’t really make sense. Yesterday’s weight did keep fluctuating even after I changed out the batteries. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe I need a new scale because it’s been doing that aloe lately.
      ~ Nothing going on this weekend so I’m getting ready to pump up the jam.. in the gym💪🏋🏻‍♂️
    Stayed Below SW 173.7 ☘️=Yes ⛔️=No
    (Sun> > > > > > > > Next Tue )
    ⛔️⛔️⛔️☘️☘️☘️🔘🔘🔘🔘
    • 03/23 Sat ~ 7th Day
    • 03/24
    • 03/25
      *MiniGoal: Under 171 lowering to push myself a little extra this round
    • 03/26 Tue ~ Last Day
    Prev Days :
    (”..On 2nd thought..”in RED):
    • Thu 03/21☘️171.9; -1.3lbs
      ~ I’m getting excited now!! Finally past all the bloat and have been on a good track for the last 3 days.Woot woot!
      ~ We’re at the 10-day halfway check point everyone!
    • Wed 03/20☘️173.2; -1.4lbs
      ~ I didn’t sleep well.. I had vanilla chai tea last night and I’m always the one who’s like “caffeine doesn’t affect me!” I’ve actually tested this theory multiple times and i would have an espresso an hour before bed and still I’ve slept fine. But I had never tried this particular tea before and boy was I thrashing around last night! Dreams upon vivid dreams. So maybe two vanilla chai tea bags might be one too many for me. I slept terribly and so I slept in to try to “catch up” on it.
      ~ I usually weigh in at 7-730am but this was more like 9-930am and so I’m not sure my weight today is a fair reading
      ~ I’m sitting here thinking about the day ahead and I already skipped my morning session at the gym and I’m not really feeling the treadmill this morning so I really hope I can turn this day around!
    • Tue 03/19⛔️174.6; +.7lbs
      ~ it was a damage control type of day. Got in a lot of steps, ate well (other then the pint of Rebel pistachio low carb ice cream I ate late at night) I was really hungry throughout the day and I finally caved in. .
      ~ Day 2 of my accountability partner/cousin not answering my phone call 🫤 my hubs seems to think I should give it up for now. I’ll definitely consider his suggestion since he’s not someone who naturally likes to work out.
      ~ /\/\ Pre-TMI above /\/\
      **Note to self: Workout gear seems to add about 1.7 lbs
    • Mon 03/18⛔️173.9;-1.5lbs
      ~ Yesterday was a total bust.. but the scale went down(Must. Be. Positive.)
    • Sun 03/17⛔️175.4;+1.7lbs
      ~ It’s not real; It’s not real; It’s not real! 4 slices of thin crust supreme and a ton of Mich-ultras later. If I was in my right state of mine I would have thrown a Quest pizza in the oven but alas, I was far from that state
    • SW 03/16:☘️173.7;-0lbs
      ~ Didn’t stick to this one for this last round and it shows! Will try again for round 254. **NOTE** Drinking also makes me get hot in my sleep so not only does it add empty calories but it causes me to eat extra and sleep less.. May want to try to remember also.. not to make declarative statements the day before St. Patrick’s Day!
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    @Chapter_3 Im so curious! What does the beads Emoji mean?
    It’s a jump rope! 🤣🤣🤣