Does anyone else get this error when they try to load MFP?

Options
I'm getting this on my home page this morning - I've gotten it one other time but I don't remember which page
g9jx7eozaiej.png

Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Options
    Apologies for any problems you are having. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • roadie_jay
    roadie_jay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you - I opened a support ticket
  • roadie_jay
    Options
    durden wrote: »
    Apologies for any problems you are having. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

I opened a ticket a few days ago - still having the problem and I'm hearing that others are too. I haven't heard anything from support.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,170 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying this is true for you, but I've noticed I do get that error when/after there's been a network interruption on my side. (My internet service isn't great.) Usually either reloading the page or closing the tab and starting fresh with the same URL will work (assuming I then have connectivity),
  • roadie_jay
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I'm not saying this is true for you, but I've noticed I do get that error when/after there's been a network interruption on my side. (My internet service isn't great.) Usually either reloading the page or closing the tab and starting fresh with the same URL will work (assuming I then have connectivity),

I'm pretty sure the problem was on the MFP side - some of my friends on here were having the same problem. I tried a bunch of things - removed extensions, tried a different browser, restarted computer, restarted modem. None of those things helped. The issue seems to be fixed this morning so I guess we'll see.
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I've reported the same issue three times in the past month. It works for a while and then the issue happens again. Very frustrating!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Same here, very frustrating indeed! I've raised a ticket too.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    It's back again, never fully left. Happening frequently in Google Chrome browser (haven't tried Edge). Happens regularly when you try to go to a person's page, but today is also happening on the main feed.

• roadie_jay
    Options
    It's back again, never fully left. Happening frequently in Google Chrome browser (haven't tried Edge). Happens regularly when you try to go to a person's page, but today is also happening on the main feed.

I tried switching to Firefox when it was happening in Chrome - same error. I haven't seen it in a bit now though. Maybe it's fixed.