Vacation in 3 weeks!

Options
Ok I just want to preface this with I'm not going to starve myself, and I'm also not trying to lose 20 pounds or anything haha. I just want to know what ideas everyone may have for me to look decent in my bikini in 3 1/2 weeks! I figure every little bit helps. So far I'm planning to up my veggies and really watch my sodium and carb intake. I'm going to try to not skip a day of workouts, (doing 30DS and Butt Bible).

What else has worked for you guys when you're in those last few weeks before vaca?

Replies

• sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Probiotics
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    eat only non-cruciferous veggies and lots of lean meats
  • LexyDawn
    Options
    A week or two before a vacay I stop eating dairy, because for me, it is bloating. I also decrease my sodium intake. Lastly I start to eat smaller amounts of higher cal food instead of larger amount of lower cal food so that I'm eating the same cals but less food, so my stomach shrinks...or at least I think it does :)

THEN, when I'm on vacation right before i hit the beach I do something I call "Buff for the Beach" lol where I do as many pushups as possible followed by as many situps as possible and I do this a few times... it makes my tummy feel tight and reminds me to keep my core engaged.

During my vacay I avoid eating dairy as well.

have fun!!!!
  • cherryObebe
    Options
    I am hearing a lot of fruits and veggies, but not much about protein! If you don't bump up your protein while exercising as much as you are, you will lose muscle.

What part of Mexico are you going to for your vacay? :)
  • laurad1406
    Options
    I am hearing a lot of fruits and veggies, but not much about protein! If you don't bump up your protein while exercising as much as you are, you will lose muscle.

What part of Mexico are you going to for your vacay? :)

I already eat a lot of protein :smile: So i'm going to keep the lean meats about the same!

We're going to a resort in Cancun! (not the crazy party area, although we may stop there for one night out :drinker: )
  • cherryObebe
    Options
    Have fun! I love Mexico! I actually lived in Cabo San Lucas for a couple of years and my boyfriend happens to have a place there now. I just returned from a visit a couple of weeks ago. He will be home for a stint a week from now. We are all over the place. lol

ENJOY!