JOIN THE UPCOMING BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - REGISTER NOW!

Options

Replies

• WyoMol
    WyoMol Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Come join the Bronze Wellness Warriors! not only are we about healthy habits and support, we also have a lot of humor in our group which can help us get through everything! Jen and Barb are wonderful co-captains, listening to the rest of us give advice on challenges and motivations that help us out.

Hope to see you there!

Mol
  • watoga17
    watoga17 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It will be great!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,123 Member
    edited March 26
    Options
    3k2ua6av9mdg.jpeg

Hi! I'm Darlene (iLive2Walk), one of the captains of the Determined Desert Tortoises Team here in the BLC. If you're considering making a commitment to lose weight, get more fit, or be healthier this summer - then check us out! You'll find lots of support, challenges, friends, and information. We would love for you to join us!

• luv4katz
    luv4katz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mary Lue, Captain of Team FBI (Fuchsia Beauties International)

We'd love to have you join us for BLC Round 55. We are a very supportive yet challenging team. Our motto is "No Agent Left Behind." Have fun earning team points to progress up the FBI ranks - how high can you go? That's up to you! We have a lot of long-time Agents, and we LOVE newbies! Check us out!
  • surf723
    surf723 Posts: 2,182 Member
    edited March 26
    Options
    zpcif49g80z7.jpg

Hi! I'm Betty (Surf723), one of the captains of the Hot Mocha Maniacs Team here at the BLC. Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! The Hot Mocha Maniacs are MANIACS about nutrition and exercise. We'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

If you need to be CHALLENGED we are the team for you. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect participation.
    So if you are looking for a Family to MOTIVATE, CHALLENGE and SUPPORT you on your journey, then we INVITE you to be a HOT MOCHA MANIAC!

The next 12 week round begins on May 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!

24go9nlxdts0.jpg
  • pkctts1
    pkctts1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Come on. You know you want to. 😁
  • GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    aa7vqcbsk2zm.jpg

Hi - I'm Grace, one of the Captains of the NAVY NINJA TEAM! I've been with the BLC (Biggest Loser Challenge) for around 12 years. I've lost weight and even when I gain some back, I'm able to keep it to a minimum with the support and challenge of our teams! I've made life long friends and know they're always there for me!

Follow the link in the first post to find our Registration Team and join us for the SPRING/SUMMER ROUND starting May 3. Some teams will fill up fast so ACT NOW!
  • barbsduck
    barbsduck Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    BRONZE WELLNESS WARRIORS
    would love to have you join our team!

Our team focus is on our overall wellness. Our goal is to help you learn to put yourself first, because you are worth it! We are a warm and welcoming group of diverse individuals with a common goal to develop healthy lifelong nutritional and fitness habits. We may not all be in the same place towards reaching that goal, but we are committed to helping each other attain it.
  • Clare74NZ
    Clare74NZ Posts: 101 Member
    edited March 27
    Options
    BLC challenges are amazing at helping boost your personal weight loss journey with a very open but rounded approach to healthier habits, self discovery and development.
    I've been with the FBI team over a decade and not only have they been a huge motivation and support through numerous ups and downs that life is, but agents from the FBI have also become some of my closest friends.

FBI (Fuchsia Beauties International) are a group of women spread across the world, a mix of ages, health issues, interests and approaches - many have been with the team for over a decade and many "newbies" have come in over the last two years and become vital members working with our captains and leaders to continually keep both the oldest and newest members involved, motivated, and constantly striving for "Participation not Perfection"
    Life happens but in all the swings and roundabouts having an agent at your side makes it better, the whole FBI at your back, and lifting you up, or celebrating with you - PRICELESS

Clare74NZ (Proud FBI Agent)
  • tyenovkian
    tyenovkian Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I have been part of the FBI (Fuchsia Beauties International) team for 2 years now and I love our team. You get to know a great group of people, have fun in a challenging environment and become a healthier version of yourself 1 day at a time over the 12 weeks.

FBI Director Teresa (for one more day, then I will become a recruit again)
  • ladyg09
    ladyg09 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been an agent in the FBI (Fuchsia Beauties International) for the last 12 weeks. It was an awesome experience with a great group of ladies. Come join us for BLC 55, you will not regret it. The team is very encouraging and supportive. It was the missing piece I needed to continue in my weight loss journey.

FBI Director of National Intelligence (675) Glenda
  • adfath
    adfath Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Looking forward to it!
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I think the BLC is one of the best challenges on MFP. I've been on the FBI (Fuchsia Beauties International) team for two years and exceeded my weight loss goals within the first year. Great challenge, great team!
  • surf723
    surf723 Posts: 2,182 Member
    edited March 27
    Options
    I'm one of the captains on the Hot Mocha Maniacs team and have benefitted from the encouragement from our team members. They help keep me motivated as I want to post how I am getting healthier by getting closer to my healthy goal. Come join us and be a Maniac with me about your health!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,123 Member
    edited March 27
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in January 2023. Started just by walking, started with a mile and added a little more each week. I also started tracking my calories on MFP, I lost 15 pounds the first few months, but then was getting bored. This was my usual weight loss journey - I would get bored and then quit and gain it all back (and then some) just to repeat the process all over again. Then found the challenges page on MFP and joined the BLC challenge. I can honestly say I would be where I am today without it. Losing weight became fun with this challenge and I also met some wonderful people. It keeps me motivated and accountable. I started at 228 pounds - a little over a year later and I am down almost 75 pounds. I can honestly say I would be where I am today without them. I lked it so much I became a co-captain and now captain of the Determined Desert Tortoises . Our team is looking for new members and we would love for you to join us.

wnr2ntm4ohd8.png
  • LindsayJB2013
    LindsayJB2013 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Give it a try! What do you have to lose - only the extra weight you want to get rid of!
  • CazGorleston
    CazGorleston Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This challenge changes lives and that's no exaggeration.
    Members lose weight and get support in keeping it off, I should know, I lost over 30 pounds back in 2007, dropped 4 dress sizes and have remained trim ever since.
    The team that I, Caz, and two other captains, Ruth and Bev, lead believe in a long-term healthy lifestyle and we would love for you to check us out.
    The Powerful Prism Panthers...............
    uyu3b29f8bx3.png

We look forward to seeing you in our "den" 😉
    Follow the links to register.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • DeeOwl20
    DeeOwl20 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    8coy7cfgd7el.jpg

Ready to head out on your journey to a healthier lifestyle? Then join the BLC, we are a fun group of folks on the same path. We support, motivate, encourage, laugh, cry, smile, and dream as we help each other find our way!
  • pkctts1
    pkctts1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Build healthy habits, enjoy new friends….

Bronze Wellness Warriors!
  • SpecialGurl7
    SpecialGurl7 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the BLC. The support and encouragement is great. I have been with the FBI for several years. I love these ladies and the push they give to keep on going.

Norma FBI