JOIN THE UPCOMING BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - REGISTER NOW!

Options
neekepoo
neekepoo Posts: 436 Member
edited March 19 in Challenges
9zk4pnzsx80y.jpg
Join the BLC Family, make friends and reach your goals! Registration for Round 55 closes on April 28th. Sign up now to get your spot!

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE IN THREE EASY STEPS!

1. Learn what the Biggest Loser Challenge is all about and meet the teams
Here's How: 2. Register for the BLC Challenge
Here's How:
  • Head on over to the registration page using the link at the end of the orientation or by following this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • Join the registration group by clicking on the “Join” button, (you will not be able to post to the page until you join the group).
  • Scroll down to the “Discussions” area and click on the link that reads, 🔺REGISTRATION FOR BLC55 - SPRING/SUMMER ROUND JOIN THE REGISTRATION TEAM FIRST!🔻
  • Read the first post on the thread and follow the directions there. You will be asked to list the teams you chose in step one.
3. Join the BLC Team
Here's How: IMPORTANT: Add Grace GRACIE6 and Alice aalley5 as friends! In doing so, they can message you with any pertinent information. They are two of the coordinators of BLC and can help you with any snafoos you come across. ;-)

Here is how to friend someone if you are not sure:
  • Click on the "Find Members" tab in the menu bar on this page.
  • Type in the user name GRACIE6 and click on the green search button and it will take you to her profile page.
  • Click on the green "Add As Friend" button.
  • On the next page, click on the green "Add As Friend" button again. You do not need to write a message.
That's it! Onces Grace accepts your request you can message each other with any questions or concerns. Don't forget to request to be Alice's friend too.

The Next Steps
Once the BLC Admin accepts your request to join the BLC Group, you will find the BLC Group link in the MFP Community Section under “My Groups”. It may take a couple of days before it shows up.
You can follow all the BLC news on the BLC Group Page including team placements which will be posted the week before the round begins.
The BLC Round 55 challenge runs from May 1st - July 24th. but you don't have to wait! Once you are registered you are welcome to join in on the Break Challenge that is going on now. Just look for the link on the main BLC Group Page.

If you are running into trouble registering then reread the above directions making sure you did not miss a step. If you continue to have problems then contact Grace by first friending her on MFP and then sending a MFP message to @GRACIEC6 (messages do not go through on MFP if you do not friend the person first).

We can't wait for you to become part of the BLC family!

Replies

• surf723
    surf723 Posts: 2,164 Member
    edited March 21
    Options
    Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! My team is Hot Mocha Maniacs and we'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

The next 12 week round begins on May 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!
    2503cuvu0fi8.jpg
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,047 Member
    Options
    Please join us for the next round of the Biggest Loser Challenge. If you are looking for something to help you keep accountable or motivated and have some fun at the same time - look no further. I joined the challenge a couple rounds ago and had so much fun. I liked it so much I became a captain of Determined Desert Tortoises. Our team, and many of the other great teams at BLC, is looking for new members and we would love for you to join us. The Determined Desert Tortoises are a wonderful group; sharing great ideas, support, motivation, and accountability in such a nonjudgmental way.
    sexopqdyiymf.png
  • surf723
    edited March 22
    Options
    Come and Join the Hot Mocha Maniacs Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! The Hot Mocha Maniacs are MANIACS about nutrition and exercise. We'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

The next 12 week round begins on May 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!

bbxg4e6kedo9.jpg
  • neekepoo
    edited March 22
    Options
    6cao7aj8ihjk.png

If you are looking for companionship, accountability and support in your weight loss journey than the BLC is for you! We have several WONDERFUL teams to choose from and you can't go wrong with any of them!

I am Nicole and I am a co-captain on the Minion Cadet Squad. We Minions would LOVE to have you join us! Our team has something called a "Wellness Focus" that gives us new tools and information to grow with. We are supportive and caring while pushing each other to succeed. I joined the group several years ago and I am still there today because I don't know how I got through my days without them!

Registration has just started. Be sure to register early to get your choice of team! You will learn about all the teams during the registration process.

I can't wait to have you as part of our BLC family!

Hugs!
    Nicole

45ykjsfra9ar.png
    Nicole @neekepoo
    Roberta, GA | EST
    Minion Cadet Squad Co-Captain
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Determined Desert Tortoise team is a fun, supportive non judgmental group. Looking forward to another round!
  • neekepoo
    Options
    Join us for the support, fun and accountability!
  • surf723
    Options
    Come and Join the Hot Mocha Maniacs Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! The Hot Mocha Maniacs are MANIACS about nutrition and exercise. We'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

bbxg4e6kedo9.jpg

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,955 Member
    Options
    Hot! Hot! Hot! 🔥 Let's keep this at the top! Next 12 week round begins May 1 - Please join us!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Please consider joining the Biggest Loser Challnege next round. What have you got to lose!

The 🐢 Determined Desert Tortoises 🐢are one of the teams on the Biggest Loser Challenge. We are looking for new members and would love for you to join us! I joined the Biggest Loser in the Spring of 2023 and have lost 75 pounds this past year. I owe much of my success to this group.

Our team is just one of the teams of the larger group - check them all out to find the one that fits your needs.

67707qmcuxqq.png
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    Come and join the Navy Ninjas. They are a fun and supportive group.
  • harvest_fairy
    harvest_fairy Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Come join a great and supportive challenge! The Biggest Loser Challenge is starting May 1, Registration is now!

And you should join the best team ;) , The Determined Desert Tortoises. It will be a blast and you'll get healthy as well!
  • Viridian1539
    Viridian1539 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Excited for another round with the Navy Ninjas!
  • CazGorleston
    CazGorleston Posts: 176 Member
    edited March 24
    Options
    It won't be long til the next BLC challenge begins, and anyone close to their goal weight should think of joining the Powerful Prism Panthers, we were formed to be a home to those wanting to maintain long term.

11hz0l9hyem5.png

We'd LOVE to see you!!

to register

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • cleen49
    cleen49 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    May 1st is the day the next challenge begins. The Navy Ninjas are a very supportive and caring group. You won't be sorry to join us.
  • iLive2Walk
    edited March 25
    Options
    38ftzx0f14o3.png

If you join now you can participate in our Spring Break Challenge that happens between rounds with all teams working together. It runs from March 27 - April 30! Then on May 1 the Spring/Summer round starts with your designated team.
  • neekepoo
    Options
    The Minions are rooting for you! Join the BLC today!
  • pkctts1
    pkctts1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    😊The Bronze Wellness Warriors would love to welcome a few new members. We are all about building healthy habits one week at a time. We recognize that health isn’t all about weight.

Come join a supportive, fun group where everyone wants you to suceed.
  • barbsduck
    barbsduck Posts: 276 Member
    edited March 26
    Options
    dcqwx7bqtft2.png

BRONZE WELLNESS WARRIORS
    would love to have you join our team!

Our team focus is on our overall wellness. Our goal is to help you learn to put yourself first, because you are worth it! We are a warm and welcoming group of diverse individuals with a common goal to develop healthy lifelong nutritional and fitness habits. We may not all be in the same place towards reaching that goal, but we are committed to helping each other attain it.

As a Warrior, we are encouraged to share openly, support each other through struggles, challenge each other to reach our goals and celebrate in our victories. We will concentrate on lifestyle changes focusing on nutrition, fitness and emotional health. To accomplish this, we expect each teammate to participate in all team weekly challenges to the best of their ability, post their weight weekly (unless on vacation and away from their scale) and communicate on the team chat thread at least three times a week, but hopefully more!

Your contribution will create a team spirit and help others succeed while reinforcing your own wellness journey.

Welcoming
    Empathetic
    Loyal
    Loving
    Nurturing
    Energetic
    Sincere
    Sisterhood of….

Warriors

r91d7ubdlrg8.jpeg
  • rox5car1
    rox5car1 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    surf723 wrote: »
    Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! My team is Hot Mocha Maniacs and we'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

2503cuvu0fi8.jpg
    35j6ldskz0la.jpg
    Join BLC 55. We're here to support you on your journey with accountability, motivation and support just like Betty says. We work together as a TEAM! We would love to see you there!

• neekepoo
    edited March 26
    Options
    Wooooo Hoooooo! The BLC Round 56 registration is in swing as Round 55 winds down. Will you be a part of Round 56? I caution you, if you join you may never want to leave!

Hugs,
    Nicole
    ~Minion Cadet Squad~