JOIN THE UPCOMING BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - REGISTER NOW!

Options

Replies

• surf723
    surf723 Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    zpcif49g80z7.jpg

Looking for new members to join our team of motivated maniacs about getting and staying healthy!

If you need to be CHALLENGED we are the team for you. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect participation.
    So if you are looking for a Family to MOTIVATE, CHALLENGE and SUPPORT you on your journey, then we INVITE you to be a HOT MOCHA MANIAC!

Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on our team the HOT MOCHA MANIAC!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,127 Member
    Options
    The BLC is a wonderful group; please consider joining - you won't be disappointed!

Check out all the teams (follow the link at the top of the chat) to find the one that is best for you. But, please consider joining the Determined Desert Tortoises, we would love to have you.
    w78imaqtp238.png
  • wendydancer1
    wendydancer1 Posts: 120 Member
    edited March 28
    Options
    Are you near your goal weight and looking for a team that can help you navigate the world of maintenance? The POWERFUL PRISM PANTHERS might be the team for you!!

Follow this link to read about all the teams and find the registration link. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https://blcteam.weebly.com/meet-our-teams.html

Feel free to friend me if you need help!
  • skykol
    skykol Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    The Panthers are awesome! Can't wait for the next round :)
  • Suseee21
    Suseee21 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've been with the BLC for a dozen or so rounds. I've found great people who've become dear friends, lots of support, encouragement, great ideas for diet/exercise/motivation. It is very low pressure but so key for my overall well-being. I'd be lost without my BLC friends. I've been on both the Azure team and the Prism Panthers and they are both so special to me. Everyone at BLC is so helpful and there are teams for everyone whether you like competition, weight loss, maintenance, need support or a way to be accountable...it's all there. Join us! You won't regret it.
  • DAISYBELLIS1
    DAISYBELLIS1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    THE BLC NEEDS YOUR HELP!
    The BLC Round 55 has been posted as a challenge on the MFP Challenge Board. To keep this post at the top of the challenge board we need to comment on it. Each time we comment on the post it brings it back to the top of the listings and we get more people seeing it. As often as you can please go to the post and comment. It can be something as short as "yay!". The important thing is that we comment. (bookmark the posting while you are there so you can find it again easily).
    Here is the link to the listing:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10911853/join-the-upcoming-biggest-loser-challenge-register-now#latest

oeat6c3vzt2w.png
  • barbsduck
    barbsduck Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    8oc9idlc7tbq.png

I’m a co-captain of the Bronze Wellness Warriors team. I’ve been on the team for many years and I cannot tell you how much support *and* accountability I’ve received from my teammates. They inspire me … and help me stay focused on what is really important: being well, being fit, being healthy, and having a healthy weight!!!

Come join Bronze! :smile:
  • iLive2Walk
    edited March 29
    Options
    adg6xjx62a5g.png
    Sign up today - and participate in our Spring Break Challenge until the round starts!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,894 Member
    edited March 29
    Options
    @iLive2Walk

Just dropping in from GROOVY GECKOS, the winter round was my first round and loved it….
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,894 Member
    Options
    @iLive2Walk,
    Morning Darlene MFP is acting up, hopefully you received my private message 😀
  • SharonNY2022
    SharonNY2022 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I'm the assistant Captain of FBI of the BLC. We are a competitive team while being really supportive of our "agents". It's a GREAT team, if I do say so myself. We have many who return but LOVE our new "rookies".

The Admin of BLC is FANTASTIC!!!

So if you want like minded and like hearted fellow travelers on the journey to better health (and lower weight), come join us!!!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Looking to get fit for summer - sign up for the BLC challenge. There is a team that is just right for you. Some focus more on support, others, structure and accountability, maintenance...and even a few specialty teams . You pick the team that fits you best! And don't let the name fool you - even though BLC is also know as Biggest Loser Challenge we are NOT the TV. Just a friendly competition, with everyone working together to reach our goals.

jposlc8owp7j.png
  • barbsduck
    Options
    e1fx4uo0birs.png
    BRONZE WELLNESS WARRIORS
    would love to have you join our team!

Our team focus is on our overall wellness. Our goal is to help you learn to put yourself first, because you are worth it! We are a warm and welcoming group of diverse individuals with a common goal to develop healthy lifelong nutritional and fitness habits. We may not all be in the same place towards reaching that goal, but we are committed to helping each other attain it.

As a Warrior, we are encouraged to share openly, support each other through struggles, challenge each other to reach our goals and celebrate in our victories. We will concentrate on lifestyle changes focusing on nutrition, fitness and emotional health. To accomplish this, we expect each teammate to participate in all team weekly challenges to the best of their ability, post their weight weekly (unless on vacation and away from their scale) and communicate on the team chat thread at least three times a week, but hopefully more!

Your contribution will create a team spirit and help others succeed while reinforcing your own wellness journey.
    Welcoming
    Empathetic
    Loyal
    Loving
    Nurturing
    Energetic
    Sincere
    Sisterhood of….

Warriors

rnhomwscetbs.jpeg
  • Suseee21
    Suseee21 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for a fun, non-judgmental group for weight loss and weight maintenance, the BLC is for you! Join a team today!
  • surf723
    surf723 Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    zpcif49g80z7.jpg

Hi! I'm Betty (Surf723), one of the captains of the Hot Mocha Maniacs Team here at the BLC. Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! The Hot Mocha Maniacs are MANIACS about nutrition and exercise. We'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

If you need to be CHALLENGED we are the team for you. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect participation.
    So if you are looking for a Family to MOTIVATE, CHALLENGE and SUPPORT you on your journey, then we INVITE you to be a HOT MOCHA MANIAC!

The next 12 week round begins on May 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!

24go9nlxdts0.jpg
  • neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    ldfn679upnmw.jpg
    Jump on board for Round 55!
  • barbsduck
    Options
    JOIN US
    IN YOUR WELLNESS JOURNEY!!

The Bronze Wellness Warrior team believe in supporting each other - and challenging each other — in reaching our weight loss and wellness goals. We focus on those lifestyle changes in our nutrition, fitness and emotional health that can help us in that journey.
    Come be a Warrior!!

u0c9jr4mvney.png
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Please consider joining the next round of Biggest Loser Challenge! It might be the best decision you ever made in your weight loss journey!
    3f1cing020e2.png
  • pkctts1
    pkctts1 Posts: 167 Member
    edited March 31
    Options
    🧡🧡🧡 Bronze Wellness Warriors 🧡🧡🧡

A great combination of support, accountability, and information for your journey to health.
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 520 Member
    edited April 1
    Options
    Don't miss out on a chance to have fun, connect with some like minded people and shed a few of those unwanted pounds.
    The BLC is one of the best challenges on MFP!

From the FBI team