Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Bluebell2325
    Bluebell2325 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Been AWOL for a couple of years, back on it. Not really looking to lose weight just get back on track with exercise and healthy eating. Old MFP connections are mostly inactive so need a news feed boost, and general kick up the *kitten* from you lovely folx. UK F45
  • graben371
    graben371 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined. Been struggling with consistency lately in both my diet and exercise. Looking for the extra motivation and accountability that can get me back on track and keep me there! Love helping motivate others along their journey too! All help is appreciated.
  • Liftslikeagoddess
    Liftslikeagoddess Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love talking to people - so if you'd like to add a 30 something woman from the UK. Please go ahead!
  • jcawelti
    jcawelti Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Any fresno/clovis peeps up in here? It’s funny I never talk like that in real life but here I am!
  • Cant_think_of_a_username
    Options
    Male, over 50, living in Southern California. Looking for supportive, ACTIVE friends who log everyday and share their food diaries. I need to lose about 40 lbs, and I plan on doing it "old school" (calorie counting, good food choices, exercising on a regular basis). Walkers, hikers, and runners, a plus.

Can't add you as a friend because your profile is set to private - if you change it I'd be happy to add you.
    Cheers
    Steve
  • GettingCut70
    GettingCut70 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP on and off for years. Been full blast since last May, but hadn't used the community at all. Feel free to add me.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50, from the UK and looking to maintain the muscle/trim the fat. Feel free to add me!
  • Bgreen5894
    Bgreen5894 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I never even paid attention to the community offerings! About 4 weeks into using MFP daily and looking to maximize the app. Let's be friends!
  • nathan7657
    nathan7657 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes add me . I am new on mfp.
  • joesanabria33
    joesanabria33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm coming back from being absent for awhile. Looking for a nice support group. Adding everyone. Let's get healthy together
  • Chloe2181
    Chloe2181 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love some fitness pal friends! Be great to see people workout and even food diaries for some inspiration. I have a strong WHY and a clear purpose but it would be a great boost of motivation to have some community and accountability 💪 please feel free to add me ✨
  • mlujan8
    mlujan8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 43M from the US, and I'm new to the MFP community. My goal is to try and maintain the muscle I have right now, but lose some excess fat. I'm the prototypical hardgainer, so that's been my enduring challenge. Please feel free to add me as a friend, as I'd love to get to know others here and encourage you in your goals. Cheers.
  • zhulse18
    zhulse18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Buddy! Cut out soda in January, started working out in February, in the middle of recomping, and I'm trying to figure out my macros ( the mfp macro tracking is very complicated!!! ) goal weight of 250 and I'm excited to see where I land
  • sionbostock
    sionbostock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Slowly crawling back onto the healthy eating wagon. Accepting friend requests from people in the same situation but with, um, a sense of humour and realism about it…! 🙊🤣
  • RockyParasite5
    RockyParasite5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been at it off and on for a couple years. Never stayed consistent. Let's motivate each other to fix that.
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone looking for new friends we can help motivate and encourage each other
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to! I'm just getting back into the swing of things since having my baby. I have a lot of baby weight to re-lose
  • BlG_FN_R0B
    BlG_FN_R0B Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting from ground zero I ballooned back up to 365lbs. I wish I never left!! But it's offering time 🫴🏾