Soo who's not out drinking away St. Paddyyss day!?!

Options
While everyones out drinking carbs and calories..I just got home from a late night swim with a friend!! I find that i'd muuchhh rather eat my calories then drink them! Any other's agree?

Replies

• vhaymakerv
    Options
    While everyones out drinking carbs and calories..I just got home from a late night swim with a friend!! I find that i'd muuchhh rather eat my calories then drink them! Any other's agree?
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    No, i like to drink mine on special occassions like St. Pats Day!!!
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    At work watching everyone else drink there calories
  • vhaymakerv
    Options
    hey that's cool tooo lol! i don't mean to offend anyone else lol I've just been very strict on MYSELF until im close to my goal :smile:
  • vhaymakerv
    Options
    aww booo that's no fun!! I assume your at the bar? :drinker:
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I didn't know it was St Patrick's Day until this afternoon. I don't ever really celebrate this holiday. But my husband is gone, so I don't celebrate much of anything. I'm pathetic. lol
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    pint.gif
  • Mrs_Ford
    Mrs_Ford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I got to stay home & baby my hubbie today. He's got the flu so no parties for us!

But I'd rather eat than drink the calories.
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    Erin Go Bragh
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    pint.gif

i wasn't going to celebrate until i had a beyond stressful day so then i decided i'll cheat today and do extreme work out tomorrow!!!
  • vhaymakerv
    Options
    pint.gif

hahaha
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    pint.gif

i wasn't going to celebrate until i had a beyond stressful day so then i decided i'll cheat today and do extreme work out tomorrow!!!

anyone with a teething baby, a whinny 6 year old and a stubborn 9 year old would agree that some times you just have to have cheat days and drink a few after the monkeys go to bed!!!! Hell any one with a child knows it gets stressful:sad:
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    No drinking for me, I am trying to stop for a while! I rather eat the calories too:smile:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I don't like drinking! Plus I'm sick, so staying in, HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

~Leash
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    I wish LOL... I'm crash studying for finals :grumble:
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    Oh I wish...:drinker: but nope no St Patty's fun for me. I would love me a Guiness, but I have not lost enough weight to cheat with beer
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    Oh I wish...:drinker: but nope no St Patty's fun for me. I would love me a Guiness, but I have not lost enough weight to cheat with beer

used to be to much beer lead to cheating, not cheating leads to beer
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    No drinking for me......my honey is down at the bar bouncing.....thought about going with him, but this is not my crowd and I don't feel like sitting and watching the drunks act stupid and drinking is not my thing...I would just be sitting there drinkin to be drinkin......

Nope I am staying home alone tonight.......next St. Patty's I will go for a beer.......................skinny and healthy.

:drinker:
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options

used to be to much beer lead to cheating, not cheating leads to beer

HA! That was great :)
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My first one at home in years. Trying to be good.

Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!