NYBNY Challenge week 10 results week 11 chat closed group

Options

Replies

• JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I'm the newest member of the WLWP team. So happy to be here and meet everyone.

Welcome and do you mind telling us what your first name is?

sorry.. My name is Missy
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Whew....really feeling this week's workouts.

And I have another tonight and tomorrow.

I don't think I'll be able to walk this weekend!
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for Ocotober's challenges. For whatever reason I feel like I have stalled this month. I'm ready for something new!
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    I have another October question. If necessary as the month goes on can we swap days on our own. Right now I'm thinking that some Wednesday nights I might not be able to do the fresh meal (just do to our schedules) but would like to make sure I do that once a week. Can I earn the points if I made a new fruit/veggie fresh meal on a Tuesday for example?
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    I think I'm making Wednesday's too difficult, but I'm also making my menu for October so things are on my mind. Can things like canned chicken broth be used for our fresh day or would that be considered processed?
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I have another October question. If necessary as the month goes on can we swap days on our own. Right now I'm thinking that some Wednesday nights I might not be able to do the fresh meal (just do to our schedules) but would like to make sure I do that once a week. Can I earn the points if I made a new fruit/veggie fresh meal on a Tuesday for example?

I'm curious about this too, because in all honesty, unless we count reheating something I made fresh on Sunday I'm probably never going to get the points for this as I'm looking to start a kickboxing class that would meet on Wed.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    I have no problem with anyone substituting days. As long as you get it in during the week, it works for me.
  • Kekibird
    Options
    I have no problem with anyone substituting days. As long as you get it in during the week, it works for me.

Woohoo!! Good to know!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I also think it would be cool to be flexible about when the fresh meal happens. But I am super excited to see people's recipes. I need more ideas, people.

As to the chicken broth conundrum my first thought was to say it shouldn't count as fresh. But on second thought I think that you should read the ingredients. If it says like, "Chicken, salt, thyme, water" I'd say probably. If it says, "Monoblahblahblah, high poly blankety-bank, etc." I'd say no.
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    I think I'll go with if the ingredients are actual food it is good. I know I can use water in place of broth but it will lose flavor. I'm also looking forward to people's recipes and ideas. Although I don't think I have anything too exciting planned.
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    THROWDOWN CHALLENGE-

I challenge someone to do more minutes of planks than me. This would be a cummulative challenge during the whole day, not an all at once thing.
  • Kekibird
    Options
    THROWDOWN CHALLENGE-

I challenge someone to do more minutes of planks than me. This would be a cummulative challenge during the whole day, not an all at once thing.

I'll accept that.
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    I challenge someone to do more squats than me. I would like a rematch from last week!
  • allnamesrtaken
    allnamesrtaken Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I challenge someone to do more squats than me. I would like a rematch from last week!

I will take the squat challenge!
  • allnamesrtaken
    Options

Oh, or did u mean u wanted the same opponent as last week?
  • allnamesrtaken
    Options
    I will challenge jumping jacks again.... I am determined this time so be ready!! ;)
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    I will challenge jumping jacks again.... I am determined this time so be ready!! ;)

I accept this challenge!!!

You can definitely accept the squats challenge I proposed. I really want to beat my old number last week!
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Jessica and I'm joining the Team Thin It to Win It in October! Just though I'd stop by and say hello!
  • emallyne
    Options
    Hello, My name is Michelle and I am joining Team Abnehmen. Just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone how excited I am in joining a group. I needed an accountability to help me stay focus. I wanted to say thank you to allnamesrtaken for introducing me to the group, hope to see you (allnamesrtaken) at the doggie park tomorrow if it doesn't rain.:glasses:
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    How do the Thursday challenges work? Do you report how many of each "challenge" exercise you did?