9/24/11 pygmy done
    water under
    calories under

9/25/11 REST DAY...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Catch you on Monday! :)
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Well I did some super cleaning in my girls room. I worked in there pretty much for six hours today. We cleaned out the closet, toy boxes, and went through all their clothes(the clothes was the hardest girls have so many clothes). We boxed so much stuff it wasn't funny. I did the tabata, bushmen workout, met my water, and was under calories, but I didn't make up for yesterday. I almost didn't do today's but couldn't do it. I had to get a point for today at least.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Today's results were not so great. My calories were over, but I did get my water in. I didn't get all my water in yesterday and I wonder if it had anything to do with how badly I felt all day today. It was a struggle to just function today, but I did get some walking in.

No challenge stuff today like I had hoped to do. :-(
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Dear TNT Crew, :flowerforyou:

There's only 5 days left in this challenge. As we near the end, I want to thank you all again for sticking it out. :drinker:

I want to apologize for my lack of participation at various times this month. I took on more than I can handle. Participating in a challenge and working as a Captain at the same time was just a bit more than I expected. I didn't give it my all this month. I can be thankful that the scales are still going down and will continue on my own again after this challenge is complete.

I am looking forward to getting back to my 3 or 4 times per week exercise on my own without the pressure of "points" and without the struggles of bearwalks. :happy: I will be happy to see my continuing results on the scales and not on a spreadsheet.

After a little break, I may later on follow along with a challenge if I need any extra stuff to do, but I'm suffering from burn-out due to the August Challenge followed by Sept Challenge. One of my goals is to train for a 5K and I will do so, just at a slower pace.

I don't know what this week holds as I haven't seen any WEEK 5 info, but I'm sure it will come sometime today.

HUGS, Cheryl
  • RubyRed1999
    Options
    My weight this morning is 141.6 a drop of 1.8 lbs. I'm getting excited if I lose this week what I lost last week I will be in the 130's, and I thinks it's been 15 years since I saw a 130 number.:happy:
  • reammi
    Options
    Good Morning.

Cheryl - I so can imagine how you are feeling. The challenge is tough enough as it's in addition to your normal exercise but taking on captain duties on top of that - it's a lot. I think you have done a great job and I'm with you - if the scale is moving down you are doing GOOD.

I lost 1 pound this week so I'm down to 160. I can't wait to break into the 150's - it has been a LONG time since I was there.

Merri
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Week 5 Bushmen Series
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FIVE Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees, 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees, 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees, 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

REST THE WEEKEND!

We are getting started with the next Challenge Series on October 3rd!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Five Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!

Week 5 Pygmy Challenge
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 5 Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

Rest the weekend!

We start with new challenges on October 3rd!

Same Team Challenge as last week! RAISE THOSE SPEARS! Pygmies you are doing it! Go Team Go!

http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/
  • reammi
    Options
    For Monday 9/26:

tabata & bushmen - done
    water - over
    calories - under

I so can't wait for this to be over :)

Merri
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Challenge done
    Water over
    Calories under
    :)

I hear ya Merri! It just keeps getting harder and harder!
  • reammi
    Options
    For Tuesday 9/27:

tabata & bushmen - done
    water - over
    calories - under

Tonight was a struggle. I almost skipped the challenges tonight but I've come so far ....... so I sucked it up and did them. I'm exhausted - I so need it to be Friday.

Good Night!

Merri
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Tabata and Bushman: Done
    Water: Over
    Calories: Under

Also competed
    Turbo Fire 45 and turbo abs
  • RubyRed1999
    Options
    Tabata and Bushmen done, water over and calories under.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    DEAR TNT CREW... I really want to write the words "I quit." I'm well marinated and over-cooked! LOL

Really tho', I'm overwhelmed with a lotta things right now and it's cuz I've over-committed and over-stressed.

Monday night I did a 5K in 49:34. It may have been my fastest time, but for me, a good time regardless.

This morning, I weighed in at 157. Another pound gone!!!!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not being all together this final week of challenge. Last night, since I had allowed so much of yesterday's stress get to me, all I had energy to do was make a quick dessert I had promised to take to work today and crawl into the bed. That was it. I woke up during the wee hours and fortunately was able to go back to sleep until the alarm sounded.

I have church service in just a little while and I'm already tired. It wasn't until this afternoon that I let go of the stressing and WOW... WHAT A RELIEF!!! I was a little disappointed in myself for allowing it to get to me when in all actuality, it's out of my control.

So my report for this week is slim. I can only hope that I'll be more "together" tomorrow night so that I can get in atleast 2 days worth of challenges.

It's been great working with you all and I can hardly wait to be on break from challenges. (sorry, but it's true). :ohwell:
  • reammi
    Options
    For Wednesday 9/28:

tabata & bushmen - done
    water - over
    calories - under

Cheryl - hang in there. Stress unfortunately is a part of life. Just do what you can and the rest.....so be it.

Merri
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Tabata & Bushman completed
    Water Over
    Calories Under

Also completed Turbo Fire Core
  • RubyRed1999
    Options
    I did tabata, bushmen workout, was under calories and met water.
    Also 100/400 crunches for the bonus point.
  • reammi
    Options
    Today was probably the toughest day yet for me. Only
  • reammi
    Options
    Ok - didn't mean to post that short response. Anyway, only 1 more day.................

For Thursday 9/29:

tabata & bushmen - done
    water - over
    calories - under