Alternative to coffee creamer???

Options
124»

Replies

• SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I still use regular french vainilla but just a tiny bit and log it in :drinker:
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I use the powdered one. I live in Germany, and here it you can find it in any store. It costs about 1€. It has 14 cals per 1 teaspoon.
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    When I was in Weight Watchers after having my babies, they suggested putting Carnation Light Hot Chocolate powder in my coffee instead. It's 45 calories for 3 Tablespoons and makes the coffee taste like a mocha coffee. It's a nice treat and a instant pick me up. :)
  • gwenmckay
    gwenmckay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use Dairyland fat free creamer. Perfect alternative (unless you object to dairy products).
    18922 Posts: 110 Member
    edited April 7
    Options
    On days off I use skim or 2% and froth it. I usually use cream. You don"t have to give it up. What I have learned on this journey is you need to do what works for you. This is for life. I prefer to use cream and skimp on desserts because I m not a dessert person. I also used to be diabetic so I avoid anything with sugar. Sugar is the real problem.
  • mccorrigan68
    mccorrigan68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use unsweetened oat milk. It's pretty creamy. Now I prefer it to regular milk. It's 45 calories for a cup. I don't know how much you'd put in your coffee, but I feel like a cup is a lot.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    Options
    I use sugar and lots of 1% milk.
  • Jknip9484
    Jknip9484 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Almond creamer and it comes in a few different flavors.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,637 Member
    Options
    I admit to having switched to black coffee gradually and over lots of time because i just couldn't bring myself to be wasting so many calories and slowly discovered that I *LIKE* black coffee! And intense tasting black coffee at that!

That said and I see it was already mentioned above... a 13g pouch of carnation light hot chocolate is 45 Cal... and it makes a nice mocha. Or dessert substitute even (without the coffee).
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm a coffee snob. I finally got off of all sweeteners and creamers by switching to 100% Kona Hawaiian coffee. It has lower acid than regular coffee so I can drink it black. Not a very economical option, but I only have one cup of coffee in the morning to get me going (my medication makes me very groggy in the A.M.) so the expense isn't too bad. Hubs is OK with the less expensive stuff that he loads up with cream and sugar, but he's 6 foot one inch and 125 lbs so he can afford the calories!
  • bp846
    bp846 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Torani Pure Made Zero Calorie Sweetener I do 1 1/2 pumps in my Nepresso coffee every morning and it does the trick. I order directly from Torani everything ships quickly and I’ve had no problems. Best flavors vanilla, hazelnut, salted caramel. Hope this helps.