Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    211 today!

Wow!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Why did you decide to go carnivore?

I did a lot of research on it. First of all I have arthritis in my hands pretty bad and acid reflux. All the YouTube videos of people that have done this diet pretty much lose arthritis pain and acid reflux. I’m overweight as well and it’s been harder to lose weight and stay on a diet. Seen a 60yr old YouTuber that is on this diet and he lost 40 pounds in two months. Soo many people are going to comment on this saying carnivore diet is bad and you need vegetables. But not everyone is the same. Whenever I eat vegetables, I bloat bad and have gas. Love broccoli and green beans but after I eat them it’s rough. I honestly feel great right now. It works for me. After I hit my goal weight, I will probably slowly and with moderation bring back some carbs and vegetables. But at this rate I should hit my goal weight in a few months or sooner. I think part of why I feel soo good is because I’ve completely took out sugar. Everything nowadays has sugar.

Keep an eye on your total cholesterol and ratios, this could put a strain on your heart and vascular system, even with the weightloss.

I hope you are warning all the Vegans that they need to keep an eye on B-12 and protein.

So far no carnivore has laid down in the road or painted Big Ben.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    Why did you decide to go carnivore?

I did a lot of research on it. First of all I have arthritis in my hands pretty bad and acid reflux. All the YouTube videos of people that have done this diet pretty much lose arthritis pain and acid reflux. I’m overweight as well and it’s been harder to lose weight and stay on a diet. Seen a 60yr old YouTuber that is on this diet and he lost 40 pounds in two months. Soo many people are going to comment on this saying carnivore diet is bad and you need vegetables. But not everyone is the same. Whenever I eat vegetables, I bloat bad and have gas. Love broccoli and green beans but after I eat them it’s rough. I honestly feel great right now. It works for me. After I hit my goal weight, I will probably slowly and with moderation bring back some carbs and vegetables. But at this rate I should hit my goal weight in a few months or sooner. I think part of why I feel soo good is because I’ve completely took out sugar. Everything nowadays has sugar.

Keep an eye on your total cholesterol and ratios, this could put a strain on your heart and vascular system, even with the weightloss.

I hope you are warning all the Vegans that they need to keep an eye on B-12 and protein.
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I'm not the poster you responded to, but I will always mention B-12 and protein on a thread by a new vegan, if someone else doesn't beat me to it, which they often do.

I just mentioned B-12, iron, and protein on a thread by a vegan :lol:

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,122 Member
    Options
    Theoldguy1 wrote: »
    Where is the fiber that helps you poop like a regular (no pun intended) person?

As others have said, fibre is unnecessary to regularity if fat levels are sufficient.