New here :)

Options
sharpster84
sharpster84 Posts: 1 Member
Does anybody have good healthy recipes that can be done in an airfryer?

Interested in trying new stuff :)

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,262 Member
    Options
    Roasted vegetables. Cauliflower. Broccoli. Beets. Sweet potatoes. Parsnips. Rutabagas. You name it.

Cut into smallish pieces, toss with a little olive oil and seasonings/spices of your choice. Salt. Pepper. Garlic powder. Dried chile. For sweet potatoes and sometimes for parsnips maybe cinnamon and/or nutmeg.

Roast 'em and dig in.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,625 Member
    Options
    I do a low fat Basque burnt cheesecake. Google the recipe for the dairy to egg ratio but ignore admonishments that you need to use full fat double cream and cream cheese.
    I line a spring form pan that fits in the air fryer with silicon baking paper. Hand whisk a half and half mixture of low fat Philadelphia cream cheese, and 0% fat yoghurt and then add enough condensed milk to sweeten to taste in a large measuring cup. I then whisk in two or three eggs. I prefer to hand whisk which incorporates less air than an electric mixer so makes a denser texture. Put the empty spring form in the airfryer and fill the form from the spouted measuring cup. Bake at 160C for 20 to 30 minutes until set. It continues to cook while cooling so it can be wobbly under the surface when removed from the air fryer. It’s easiest to remove the cheese cakes by grabbing the edge of the spring form with tongs. Serve plain or with fruit or coulis.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    brussel sprouts halved, drizzle olive oil , salt and pepper, cook them till they are well done (a little crispy is how I like them). yum. addicting!
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I fry my salmon 400 degrees, first spray w/olive oil (0 cal in spray can), put blacked seasoning, smother w/slice lemons bake 13 min depending on thickness. I eat a lot of whole foods, and airfry cubed sweet potatoes, turnips, and butternut (spray 1st with olive oil 0 cal)