If you could be....

Options

Replies

• Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Why do all the guys want to play with their boobs all day? Do they not realise they'd have vaginas in this scenario? lol Or are they scared of it? :P
  • Multistyles
    Options
    Pee my name on a wall.

*kitten*.

Sword fight.

*kitten*.

Ball tap so I'd know exactly how badly it REALLY hurts..or if it's all a dude conspiracy.

Try both vaginal and anal sex to see what the difference is.

*kitten*

Should clarify to say you'd receive a bj....

Pssh. That should go without saying!
    I know all about giving...though never gotten one since I lack the necessary equipment.

I'd also like to see if giving up the remote control is really as excruciatingly painful as they claim it is.
    There is no conspiracy, that s*** hurts like hell. And I am physically unable to give up the remote, I have an involuntary reaction to never ever let go of it.
  • Multistyles
    Options
    Why do all the guys want to play with their boobs all day? Do they not realise they'd have vaginas in this scenario? lol Or are they scared of it? :P
    I didn't want to get too deep. This site is PG 13
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Options

Pun intended? lol
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Bang a ton of chicks. Pee standing up. Work on my truck without getting oogled. Maybe I'd go down to the autoparts store and get treated like a man...
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Couldn't be a female because deep is how we like it...just saying.
  • Multistyles
    Options

Pun intended? lol
    lol hell nah but I would like to experience lesbian sex , it looks fun ijs
  • Multistyles
    Options

Couldn't be a female because deep is how we like it...just saying.
    Nah I don't think I would want to experience that part lol
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Bang a ton of chicks. Pee standing up. Work on my truck without getting oogled. Maybe I'd go down to the autoparts store and get treated like a man...

Like NOT getting ripped off. **** that ****. I've walked into a place with my roommate to get her car fixed (knowing from an out of state mechanic friend what it should cost) and walked out when they named their price, only to have them knock it down $300 to what it should be while we were stepping out. **** that sir! My lady bits are taking hike and going to a different shop! I filed one hell of a complaint to the higher ups there...
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Options

Pun intended? lol

It's sooo fun. I wish there was a way for you to experience it. :happy: :tongue:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Write my name in the snow~
  • Multistyles
    Options

Pun intended? lol

It's sooo fun. I wish there was a way for you to experience it. :happy: :tongue:
    Well unfortunately sometimes all of your dreams can't come true...I'll always have my fantasies:laugh:
  • talon1977
    Options
    If I were a man, I would be so naughty..Always been curious about whether or not it would be much different as a man versus a woman.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    the opposite sex for a day what would you do?

Somehow I'm not sure this question included be the opposite sex while you continue to think with your current brain. MOST women don't spend all day in front of a full length mirror naked, although some of us do play withour boobies...just saying!

Oh I don't know lol I play with my boobies!
  • Random_Name
    Options
    I'm a guy, but no woman has said, "Make it wiggle."

You gals realize guys can control that, right? Just move the muscle back and forth and back and forth?

It's great.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy, but no woman has said, "Make it wiggle."

You gals realize guys can control that, right? Just move the muscle back and forth and back and forth?

It's great.

Yes, we do know that, but a jiggle beats a wiggle any day
  • Multistyles
    Options
    the opposite sex for a day what would you do?

Somehow I'm not sure this question included be the opposite sex while you continue to think with your current brain. MOST women don't spend all day in front of a full length mirror naked, although some of us do play withour boobies...just saying!

Oh I don't know lol I play with my boobies!
    This forum is sooo educational...I am being dead serious too:smooched: :smooched:
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    Options
    As Rodney says helicopter, helicopter, HELICOPTER!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Go shirtless in public!! lol

I think this should be allowed anyway. LOL

it is in canada...
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    Options
    After reading this to my husband he says "*kitten* that, I'd end up with my period that day and go to the doctor " hey doc, been bleeding for 5 days, shouldn't I be dead? This ain't normal." yep that's my luck"

Lord I love him!
This discussion has been closed.