Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 257

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    edited April 18
    Options
    @pettycoatjunction Thanks for the welcome! Aren’t we having lovely weather in Oregon this week? So thankful to see the 🌞

@CamandJarvis I love the Well Fed cookbooks! My all time fave recipe of hers is Chocolate Chili! So yummy!

I am totally new to MFP community. A few questions; it seems there is no way to comment on each other’s posts? Just the icons and the bottom (hug, like, etc)?
    Is there a place in my app that shows that someone has tagged me in a post (like I tagged the two people above)? I didn’t see an alert that @pettycoatjunction tagged me, just read it in the feed.
    Is this a group? Right now I have it bookmarked and that’s how I find it.
    Thanks for your help!

Hey Garbage gang, Just sharing what I believe I understand. One action is what I did here, which is to have just clicked the "quote" option at the bottom of a post. That action will NOT inform you that your post has been referenced, while ironically any references IN your post that are highlighted in blue and have the "@", like those to pettycoartjuntion and camandjarvis, will likely get notified.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    @Garbagegang In contrast, here I tagged you by typing the "@" followed by your name, as show in blue. You SHOULD get an alert when that action is typed. Hopefully, that is is of help.
  • Shetlandmama
    Shetlandmama Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    SW RND my first round
    Sw 289.6 1/8/24
    Ugw 175 for now
    Thanks Petticoatjunction
    I actually raise Shetland sheep though I have horses 🐎, quarter horses , chickens and guineas .

4/16 260.4
    4/17 260
    4/18 261.2 too much sodium yesterday , ankles puffy . Goal is to drink my water decrease sodium . For me I think it is a trigger versus sugar .
    4/19
    4/20
    4/21
    4/22
    4/23
    4/24
    4/25
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    Options
    @UTMom81 thank you. At least I remembered to come back and post last night.
  • Garbagegang
    Garbagegang Posts: 22 Member
    edited April 18
    Options
    @quiltingjaine Thanks for your help! I think I got it! Yes, I had an issue with my community and other items in MFP yesterday. Glad it seems to be fixed.

@_JeffreyD_ I found the bell when I was trying to figure things out on my iPad instead of phone yesterday (and someone else may have mentioned it too, and I’ve forgotten) but really appreciate the tip with profile picture and the bell alerts on the phone app. I agree about FB and appreciate your perspective on the chaff and quality over quantity!

@SModa61 Thanks for showing me how the tags and quotes work! So helpful!! Just trying to find my way around here.

@CamandJarvis I eat Paleo-ish as well, helps keep inflammation down. I also love Nom Nom Paleo and Olivia Adriance (both have a website and instagram, Nom Nom Paleo has books)
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    Chapter_3 wrote: »

NSV: Clarification: when I write food = fuel, that means that food is a necessity- no fixation. I eat when hungry, and it’s somewhat mundane/boring. I’m that person that doesn’t mind eating the same thing three days in a row… ex: super dry chicken breast 🤩 Eating is simple.

The yo-yo is exhausting & unhealthy. Takes up way too much brain space.

@Chapter_3 I love beef and could eat it daily (3 times a day) chicken almost as much. I did a beef and butter “fast” early on and loved that. It did get me into ketosis quickly.

@deepwoodslady Wrong generation for “the Mario song. YAY ME!
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Sending many prayers for you!vens96ezhgzx.png