Options
    :smile:
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options
    How about all the story characters have a conversation about how I ended part 2 of the Great MFP Mystery. I will repost it here to refresh your memories. I will hold off on continuing until you all add how you would have reacted in your character’s shoes when that happened. Below is the list of characters and the story so far:…….

Prince Charming = Terri. To Fairy Godmother “ (I am having second thoughts about looking for a new bride. Cinders is just too difficult to get out of my heart. I wish I knew where she has gone. I’m lying low for a bit…)

Fairy Godmother = RVRita To Prince Charming “ I will cover for you until Cinders is found. Please reconsider. Oh, my dear!!!! Cinders is at the door with Sleeping Beauty! I have to see what happened to her!!) {In her mind, she thinks ‘I need to do something more with her! My plan is not working!!}

Cinderella = Lisa in AR
    Sleeping Beauty = Allie
    Nosey==Michelle
    Red’s Gran = Barbara AHMOD
    Red === Kylia
    Rapunzel == Machka
    Pixie==Rebecca
    Jasmoor= Heather
    Aladdin == Ginny
    Belle= Joy
    Grettel == Linda
    Hansel == Lanette
    Griselda== Rusty
    Jinn = Vickie
    Dwarf (Herbbette) = Tracey

Please continue the conversation for part 3. Let your personalities show through! 😊

Previous parts in spoiler:
    Part 1.

Our MFP Murder Mystery characters and players so far:

Fairy Godmother [b/]- Rita (Still doting over the disappearance of her goddaughter, Felicity continues to hope that Cinderella will reappear and everyone will live happily ever after.)
    Jinn ——————-Vicki (Jinn wants to get out of her lamp forever and become human. Perhaps her friendship to Rita is causing some mischief?)
    Dwarf (Herbbette) ———Tracey (Like a sister to Sleeping Beauty, Allie’s dependence on Herbbette is endearing to some an annoying to others.)

Red’s Gran ———Barbara AHMOD (having escaped from the Wolf, Barbara is plotting something, but what or who will be affected?
    Red ——————-Kylia (Red came to the Ball with her Gran. Unaware that she is plotting something. Red suspects something is wrong, but what?)
    Rapunzel (Princess)————-Machka (Depserate to get out of her tower, this trapped temptress may have more than one offer on the table… the question is which one will she pick?)
    Pixie ——————Rebecca (Pixie is flitting around the Ball everywhere. She is gathering information about each party guest to report back to??)
    Nosey——————Michele (Nosey is walking from one group of guests to another. Not staying in any one place for very long. What’s this? She stops and writes notes in a notebook between each group. For what purpose??)
    Sleeping Beauty——Allie (With hopes of moving out of the bed, this princess hopes to soon be known not as the daughter of an evil queen, but as the wife of prince that is charming.)
    Cinderella ———-Lisa in AR (After being missing for a month, Cinderella shows up at the ball, dirty, tired, and ready to confront her kidnapper(s). She simply wants to rest first, but the Ball has disoriented her.)
    Jasmoor———Heather (Heather thought that Jinn was her friend and would help her through anything. But now, she is questioning this friendship..)
    Belle——Joy (Having tamed the ‘Beast’, Joy is happily going about her life. But no one knows her true motives…)
    Grettel—- Linda (Wandering the woods and destroying the evil witch, Linda is becoming more confident and independent. But will that lead her to her goals?)
    Griselda (Cinderella’s Stepsister)——Rusty (After years of animosity, Griselda has earned Cinderella’s trust and her place in the castle. Now that Cinderella is gone, will Griselda be next to disappear mysteriously?)

Prince Charming——Terri. (I (Prince Charming) am having second thoughts about looking for a new bride. Cinders is just to difficult to get out of my heart. I wish I knew where she has gone. I’m lying low for a bit 😝)
    Aladdin————-Ginny
    Hansel———-Lanette

“MFP Timeless Tale of Treachery and Treason in a Kingdom Far, Far Away”

“After the mysterious disappearance of Cinderella, Prince Charming is throwing a fancy dress ball to find a new bride. Some of the kingdom residents question how the prince could move on so quickly, while others are jumping at the chance to earn their spot as the new princess in the castle. No one has seen the Prince since Cinderella disappeared and the rumors are rampant!”

During the ball, as the dancing and rumors escalate, someone dies in the palace. Who died? Where? When? Why? How long was the victim dead? How did the victim die? What is happening?????

RVRita (Fairy Godmother) from the Kingdom of Roswell…….

Part 2:

The Ball has begun and people are arriving in droves. The entire MFP Women’s 50 plus group have arrived. The band has begun with background quiet music to welcome the guests. The servers are wandering among the guests with low carb, low calorie snacks, water, flavored waters, wine and diet drinks.

Fairy Godmother stands at the entrance welcoming the guests. Look! Here comes Jinn, Dwarf, Red’s Gran, Red, Rapunzel, Pixie, and Nosey! No one has seen Prince Charming. When will he arrive? The party is for him to choose a new bride. The crowd talks about the missing Cinderella and what they feel the Prince is rushing the search for a new bride.

The night progresses with more questions as it is near Midnight now, but the Prince has not shown up for his own Ball. Questions are floating among the guests as the band plays on.

The guest gasps in shock as Sleeping Beauty has just shown up with Cinderella!!

Fairy Godmother in the mysterious land of Roswell…… 🧞‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚🧝‍♀️🧙‍♀️🪄
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options
    Word of the Day: Noblesse oblige “refers to the idea that people who have high social rank or wealth should be helpful and generous to people of lower rank or to people who are poor.” I forgot yesterday was 4/20!! Example sentence:
    Nearly 29% of daily cannabis users never used tobacco cigarettes.”

4407exgwx07k.jpeg
    jsorz2n82239.jpeg
    v5l5fn24uwb9.jpeg
    RVRita in Roswell, NM
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    Morning folks
    Im awake,not dressed yet but will do in a few,will clear off the rest of the counter and take a shower..
    Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend.
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    Options
    Michele So hard about your friend when you are so far away. Holding you both in thoughts and prayers!
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday Ladies!

Late again. Morning shopping, had company that just left.

Weekly check-in reminder - please get info to me today or by tomorrow noon. :p

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

• pipcd34
    Options
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,392 Member
    Options
    For the story

Cinderella (AKA Lisa in AR) turns to Sleeping Beauty (AKA Allie) at the door, "Look, SleeBea, I REALLY am not up for this. Look at all these people dressed to the nines!" She gestures to her feet, which are in some seriously dirty white Crocs, with weeds and dirt scattering from the holes. "You know how the Prince feels about shoes, he can't see me in these..." and gesturing to the rest of her tattered, filthy ballgown, with a few shiny bits showing through the dirt here and there, "And I look like I've been rode hard and put away wet." Sleeping Beauty, who's hoping the Prince will finally see her at her best standing next to a bedraggled, less-than-spiffy Cinderella, drags her further into the ballroom. There they bump slap up against the Fairy Godmother, who had been greeting the rest of the guests, but looks completely shocked to see the two of them...
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Lisa-I hope that is what Rita was thinking because, I don't know why Fairy God mother is so unaware that Aladdin swung by on his carpet to get is BF Prince C away for awhile so he could think things out. Aladdin thought introducing him so some of Jasmine's friend might help him realize the possibilities he has.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    edited April 21
    Options
    Good evening all. Thank you for all the birthday wishes. An unpromising morning turned into another glorious spring day. We spent time wandering round our garden before dinner. Our Chinese takeaway was delicious. I had King Prawn Chop Suey with crispy noodles. Now I’m pleasantly tired.

Michele So hard about your friend when you are so far away. Holding you both in thoughts and prayers!
    Michele: I am also saying a few prayers for your friend.

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

I was quite pleased with Aladdin sweeping by with his carpet, and helping me to escape from the palace for a while. And then he goes and starts trying to pair me up with Jasmine’s friends. That’s a dead liberty! I’m perfectly capable of making up my own mind.
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Housecleaning etc- 3hrs 29min 22sec, vacuum, dust, laundry fold/put away, make/refill hummingbird food, change bedsheets, wash throw rugs = 1000c