WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    edited April 22
    Options
    Rebecca: Your joy is shining out from the page.

Tracey: 🥰 the T-shirts

A ‘free’ morning. Some prep to do for Monday Painters this afternoon, and clearing up after the family visit yesterday.

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri (AKA Prince Charming)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    Options
    So incredibly stiff and sore after yesterday's digging and carrying 3 hours of work.

The 20 flights of stairs I did today were a real slog!

M in Oz
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I woke up before five and got my head stuck in a book. Now I'm tired and behind on my routine. But enjoying the book! It's "Last Seen Alone" by Laura Griffin. It's a murder romance.

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    edited April 22
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    kevrit wrote: »
    How about all the story characters have a conversation about how I ended part 2 of the Great MFP Mystery. I will repost it here to refresh your memories. I will hold off on continuing until you all add how you would have reacted in your character’s shoes when that happened. Below is the list of characters and the story so far:…….

Prince Charming = Terri. To Fairy Godmother “ (I am having second thoughts about looking for a new bride. Cinders is just too difficult to get out of my heart. I wish I knew where she has gone. I’m lying low for a bit…)

Fairy Godmother = RVRita To Prince Charming “ I will cover for you until Cinders is found. Please reconsider. Oh, my dear!!!! Cinders is at the door with Sleeping Beauty! I have to see what happened to her!!) {In her mind, she thinks ‘I need to do something more with her! My plan is not working!!}

Cinderella = Lisa in AR
    Sleeping Beauty = Allie
    Nosey==Michelle
    Red’s Gran = Barbara AHMOD
    Red === Kylia
    Rapunzel == Machka
    Pixie==Rebecca
    Jasmoor= Heather
    Aladdin == Ginny
    Belle= Joy
    Grettel == Linda
    Hansel == Lanette
    Griselda== Rusty
    Jinn = Vickie
    Dwarf (Herbbette) = Tracey

Please continue the conversation for part 3. Let your personalities show through! 😊

Previous parts in spoiler:
    Part 1.

Our MFP Murder Mystery characters and players so far:

Fairy Godmother [b/]- Rita (Still doting over the disappearance of her goddaughter, Felicity continues to hope that Cinderella will reappear and everyone will live happily ever after.)
    Jinn ——————-Vicki (Jinn wants to get out of her lamp forever and become human. Perhaps her friendship to Rita is causing some mischief?)
    Dwarf (Herbbette) ———Tracey (Like a sister to Sleeping Beauty, Allie’s dependence on Herbbette is endearing to some an annoying to others.)

Red’s Gran ———Barbara AHMOD (having escaped from the Wolf, Barbara is plotting something, but what or who will be affected?
    Red ——————-Kylia (Red came to the Ball with her Gran. Unaware that she is plotting something. Red suspects something is wrong, but what?)
    Rapunzel (Princess)————-Machka (Depserate to get out of her tower, this trapped temptress may have more than one offer on the table… the question is which one will she pick?)
    Pixie ——————Rebecca (Pixie is flitting around the Ball everywhere. She is gathering information about each party guest to report back to??)
    Nosey——————Michele (Nosey is walking from one group of guests to another. Not staying in any one place for very long. What’s this? She stops and writes notes in a notebook between each group. For what purpose??)
    Sleeping Beauty——Allie (With hopes of moving out of the bed, this princess hopes to soon be known not as the daughter of an evil queen, but as the wife of prince that is charming.)
    Cinderella ———-Lisa in AR (After being missing for a month, Cinderella shows up at the ball, dirty, tired, and ready to confront her kidnapper(s). She simply wants to rest first, but the Ball has disoriented her.)
    Jasmoor———Heather (Heather thought that Jinn was her friend and would help her through anything. But now, she is questioning this friendship..)
    Belle——Joy (Having tamed the ‘Beast’, Joy is happily going about her life. But no one knows her true motives…)
    Grettel—- Linda (Wandering the woods and destroying the evil witch, Linda is becoming more confident and independent. But will that lead her to her goals?)
    Griselda (Cinderella’s Stepsister)——Rusty (After years of animosity, Griselda has earned Cinderella’s trust and her place in the castle. Now that Cinderella is gone, will Griselda be next to disappear mysteriously?)

Prince Charming——Terri. (I (Prince Charming) am having second thoughts about looking for a new bride. Cinders is just to difficult to get out of my heart. I wish I knew where she has gone. I’m lying low for a bit 😝)
    Aladdin————-Ginny
    Hansel———-Lanette

“MFP Timeless Tale of Treachery and Treason in a Kingdom Far, Far Away”

“After the mysterious disappearance of Cinderella, Prince Charming is throwing a fancy dress ball to find a new bride. Some of the kingdom residents question how the prince could move on so quickly, while others are jumping at the chance to earn their spot as the new princess in the castle. No one has seen the Prince since Cinderella disappeared and the rumors are rampant!”

During the ball, as the dancing and rumors escalate, someone dies in the palace. Who died? Where? When? Why? How long was the victim dead? How did the victim die? What is happening?????

RVRita (Fairy Godmother) from the Kingdom of Roswell…….

Part 2:

The Ball has begun and people are arriving in droves. The entire MFP Women’s 50 plus group have arrived. The band has begun with background quiet music to welcome the guests. The servers are wandering among the guests with low carb, low calorie snacks, water, flavored waters, wine and diet drinks.

Fairy Godmother stands at the entrance welcoming the guests. Look! Here comes Jinn, Dwarf, Red’s Gran, Red, Rapunzel, Pixie, and Nosey! No one has seen Prince Charming. When will he arrive? The party is for him to choose a new bride. The crowd talks about the missing Cinderella and what they feel the Prince is rushing the search for a new bride.

The night progresses with more questions as it is near Midnight now, but the Prince has not shown up for his own Ball. Questions are floating among the guests as the band plays on.

The guest gasps in shock as Sleeping Beauty has just shown up with Cinderella!!

Fairy Godmother in the mysterious land of Roswell…… 🧞‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚🧝‍♀️🧙‍♀️🪄

Meanwhile, Rapunzel is standing on the stage singing (because we all know she attracts her suitors with her lovely singing voice) and watching everything going on.

When she sees Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty come in, Rapunzel goes into a rousing rendition of "Do you believe in life after love?"

M in Oz

Then Rapunzel slides into "I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair" and then into a female version of Elvis Presley's - "I'm Moving On" with Grettel showing her stuff on the piano.

By the time Rapunzel breaks into "I Will Survive", Grettel begins to think something's up.

(Like Machka, Zel knows the words to a lot of songs. :) Unlike Machka, Zel can sing them well.)

R in Oz

• Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Rebecca: Your joy is shining out from the page.

Tracey: 🥰 the T-shirts

A ‘free’ morning. Some prep to do for Monday Painters this afternoon, and clearing up after the family visit yesterday.

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri (AKA Prince Charming)

Yep, I could sit and watch my yahoots forever.💖👍🏼
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    edited April 22
    Options
    RustyBFF wrote: »
    Happy Monday ladies

I have had a thoroughly fabulous weekend with my family. Wicked the show was amazing and the staff at the theatre were so lovely. When they saw that we had a wheelchair and we explained about my youngest's recent surgery they upgraded us to a box so that he wouldn't be jostled (we had booked way before the emergency surgery)

Food wise I was sensible and the slow cooker came into use so that we had something ready to eat when we got back and I had a sorbet rather than ice cream.

Here are my lovely lads in the box isn't the theatre beautiful?

nhh8qc7mudhd.jpg

I love when all my family are together so can absolutely appreciate your joy Rebecca!

Rusty in Yorkshire

Hi Rusty in Yorkshire! Great photo of your night to see Wicked!
    Yes, my three sons, two are active duty and one is a veteran now married with two kids.💖. I was able to see my two active sailor sons just this past Feb and some of March, it was wonderful. I cooked like a crazy woman fixing all their favorites. Soon both of them will be overseas in Japan. We spent 7 years in Japan when husband was active duty, so I am excited for them and all the adventures they'll have. Video chatting is the best we can do, as I won't see either sailors for 3+ years. My middle veteran son and family lead busy lives and have yet to visit us here on Whidbey island, but in all fairness the trip is 5 hours away so its understandable. Hopefully they will one day.😁🤗💖
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options
    I’m loving the suggestions! Working them into the story. Not exactly where I was going, but gave me some needed different scenes to work with besides the Castle. HMMMMM. The ideas are swirling…… 😁

Slow day for me yesterday, damp and overcast. My allergies and asthma were acting up. Didn’t do much but did download a Chess game to see if I could re-initiate my brain. LOL. Turns out to be the same game I had downloaded a long time ago and got up to level 30. Well, I had to back that up back to level 11 before beating 1 game. That’s ok, it was encouraging to see I got that good playing against the computer. Challenging! I could play online against other live people, but want to refresh my game first. Anyone here play Chess online? We could play against each other sometime!

RVRita in the mysterious land of Prince Charming, Roswell, NM
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,846 Member
    edited April 22
    Options
    Today is: Please don’t eat any of BabaYaga’s Jelly Beans or Girl Scouts, while watching the meteor showers!!

b9hq53celcde.jpeg
    dp4lwpwft2il.jpeg

RVRita