not to be innapropreate but...

Options
WHY ARENT MY BOOBS SHRINKING!?!? oh my goodness i was told that when you loose weight your boobies aare the first to go and i am ok with that. but ive total lost 13 pounds before i started mfp and my boobs are the same they wont shrink is there a reason for this?!?!?!?

Replies

• cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    WHY ARENT MY BOOBS SHRINKING!?!? oh my goodness i was told that when you loose weight your boobies aare the first to go and i am ok with that. but ive total lost 13 pounds before i started mfp and my boobs are the same they wont shrink is there a reason for this?!?!?!?

Why worry? LOL!
  • sommerling
    sommerling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i guess but if i get skinny and have double d's there is a problem honey
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

Haha I feel you there! Im a C and only 123 lbs xD I cant even wear a regular bra without looking disproportional xD

Give it some time and they will! Mine did sorta xD
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Give it some time.... hopefully for your backs sake they will!
  • fitinprogress
    Options
    I feel your pain. Lost 52-ish now and I don't have a loss yet. Looking forward to it though! Chin up, Sommerling. It'll all do it's thing in time. :)
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    depends on your shape, genetics, etc. If you are an apple shape your breasts may not shrink or may be the last to shrink. Embrace your body and be happy. they COULD shrink and SAG....If you are thin with naturally perky DD's.....why is that a bad thing!!! Seriously....LOVE all of you just as you are. You're beautiful!!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I lost 26 lbs before my boobs started changing. Now they have seemed to change a lot. I don't really have err pictures of them or anything so I can't compare very well. But they seem to be different. Smaller.

It will happen!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    It'll happen. Mine didn't decrease until I was over 20 lbs loss.
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Look at it this way - at least you don't have to buy new bras yet! But they will shrink. Mine did, but only once I got really close to my goal weight.
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options

I feel your pain - I am much bigger than a DD. Unfortunately I've heard that they don't get THAT much smaller. I'm sure after a certain point they'll lose a little bit, but in all honesty I have heard the change isn't gonna be that drastic.

So, you probably won't come out of this with a B or anything.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Be glad..when they do shrink it will look more like you have 2 golf balls in a sock... :)

I went from 46DD to 34D -
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I can truly identify!!! I have lost 19 lbs and I don't see any loss in my boobs.... I'd love to see some replies to this post...
  • amaodonnell
    amaodonnell Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Share the wealth!
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Just be patient. I didn't lose my DD until I hit 35 lbs down (literally almost done and now they are getting smaller). They didn't budge for a long time.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I don't know when mine started to shrink, but I started out a 40DD at 220 lbs and ended up a 32B at 120 lbs.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    why would you want them too?....i paid alot of money for my DD's ........they didn't shrink when i lost my weight and couldn't of anyway!

I know we are all different........ but it just struck me as funny that you want yours to shrink and that would be terrible for me! LOL

To each their own, huh! :bigsmile: Best of Luck in attaining your goals!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I'm 126 with a 36C...although I may NOW be able to squeeze into a B...but I have lost about 100lbs in order for this to happen!! give it time....they will catch up, and if not...be happy!
  • sommerling
    sommerling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    haha thx yea i am a 36 dd and i would like to be a 34 c haha:) interesting storys haha
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    oh oops!!! that's what I am 32/34C...well 34 b and a half!!! LMAO!!! I started at a 36 C though...just give it time :)
  • Dreamin_Skinny
    Options
    lol. I don't want my cup to change, but I look forward to not having to get a 38 anymore!