Under your Calorie Goal Challenge - 1 week

thank you to all of you who responded to my previous post....i was wondering, does anyone want to join in on a one week challenge to hit UNDER your calorie goal.

Just for I week to get some momentum and motivation. I need it! and I Definetly need the support of all you wonderful people who'd be willing.

Would love if anyone would like to join the challenge. :happy:

Replies

• Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    I will join you. I have been eating under my calorie goal since I started. I feel better when I don't go over! Good Luck!
  • Sure, I would love to join. How would I do that? Sorry still a bit new to a lot of this.
  • lol - me too...I guess each day we have to post on here if we made our calorie goal or not....Ill start first....I did today!!!!

Lets go ladies, we got this.....(I think Im the one that needs the most motivation out of us all...lol)

Daily Total 1200

Goal: 1200
  • Anderia
    My daily total is :1720
    I took in: 1220

I wonder why mine is so high...I think I'm going to change mine weight lost to losing 2lbs a week.
  • Oops I have been away from my computer lately and the smartphone app won't give me full access. But I have been under my calorie goal everyday! I will make sure to post today's results this evening :happy: . I know we can all do this, so keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • Alright ladies, great job!!!! Oh, and my calorie goal is probably slightly lower becuase Im shorter and probably weigh less, thats all.

You all doing a great job!!!!!

Keep it up ladies!!!
  • total 1380

over: 180

goal: 1200

ok, tomorrow is a new day...we (I) can do this!:laugh: :happy:
  • Anderia
    Keep up with good work.

Yesterday I went over my goal! I have to better today

Total: 1931
    Over: 461!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Goal:1470
  • I'm in !

Friday:
    Total: 1218
    Goal: 1400

Saturday:
    Total: 1250
    Goal: 1400
  • Saturday I was 137 calories under my goal :happy: so far I have 204 calories remaining for today and my personal goal is to be at least 5 calories under. My current diet changed today and it is very important that I get as consumer as many of my alloted calories as possible. Wish me luck! I am debating dinner right now.
  • well not so good today - there was a birthday party...i was about 500 over!

tomorrow is a new day, and im gunna plan my meals out now.....im determined to stay under this time!
  • 27 Calories Under for today; I was hoping for something closer to my new caloric target, but I am ok with the difference. Good luck tomorrow everyone :)
  • Anderia
    95 Calories under! Yes! I'm back on track!

We can do it! keep up the good work!
  • Monday was a trying day on my nerves but I survived and made it under my calorie goal! I even tried a new protein wrap sandwich with hummus instead of mayo *nom* *nom* *nom*; it wasn't pretty to look at, but it was tasty to eat. :bigsmile:
    Calories Consumed: 724
    Difference: 58
    Calorie Target: 800
  • Anderia
    Ooopsie why is your calorie intake so low?

I actually still have 445 calories left!
    I'm way under my goal but I think the exercise I did today helped.
    Target: 1450
    Under: 445
    Actual:1005
    Plus excercise!
  • I did it today too!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! 56 calories under my goal!!!! Alright ladies, lets keep this momentum going!!!!

Im determined again - one more day....each day at a time!

Lets do it!
  • :smile: ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL DAY!!!!

Thank The Lord:heart::smile:
  • still doing good....only 67 cals over:tongue:
  • Ooopsie why is your calorie intake so low?

I actually still have 445 calories left!
    I'm way under my goal but I think the exercise I did today helped.
    Target: 1450
    Under: 445
    Actual:1005
    Plus excercise!

Whoops! Sorry I have been away from my computer. I am on a very specific diet which cut down my calories/carbs/sugars (refined) drastically about two months ago and I am now slowly able to add more calories as the weeks progress. Eventually I will be at 1500 per day, but I was so low that adding it all at once would probably send me into some crazy food comas after every meal. Since my calorie intake is so low right now I do not exercise but I am planning to in a few weeks, some walking at first and then pick up where I left off running 5Ks and getting ready for a 10K. Sounds like you had a very good day yourself :) Keep up the excellent work!
  • Yesterday I went to a restaurant with some friends and actually left diet still intact! I brought my own food while everyone was digging in on greasy fried and super rich food. My numbers are as follows:

Tuesday
    Calorie Goal: 800
    Calories Consumed: 728
    Difference: 72

Wednesday
    Calorie Goal: 800
    Calories Consumed: 759
    Difference: 41

Still coming in under my calorie goal. On Sunday I will be adjusting my Calorie Goal to 1000 (increasing by 200). I hope everyone had a wonderful day, and that tomorrow be an even better one.
    ~Daisy