200 calorie meal suggestions

Options
I'm wanting to eat little and often but struggling with some low calorie meal ideas. Any suggestions? Thanks, Lauren,

Replies

• speakz82
    Options
    chicken, and veggies.
  • hardatwork45
    hardatwork45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    4 oz skinless boneless chicken breast either grilled or baked with green bean
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    There is a cookbook by Hungry girl...200 recipes under 200 calories. Some good ones in there!
  • Bluejay789
    Options
    Healthy Choice Steamers are from 180 to 230 calories
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Most of my meals are 150 - 250 cals...but not knowing what you like to eat is difficult
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Tilapia and veggies... I adore tilapia because it is so low cal and tastes delicious!
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    egg beaters omelet loaded with veggies, even if throw in some cheese it is under 150 calories.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes.
    EAS AdvantEdge are pretty good and only 110cals
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    1/2 can of tuna with 1 tbsp of mayonnaise (light or regular). Add chopped celery, onion, cucumber, etc. to taste and eat using celery sticks as a scoop.
  • beautifulnovember
    Options
    Hi, I eat 3 regular meals (approx 300-450 cal.) but in between I eat snacks such as fruits (e.g. banana, apple, grapes) or one of the Quaker chocolate chewy bars (90 cal). And drinking lots of water, water flavor with lemon and cucumber. By the way, I am currently on a 1,500 cal. plan. I started this plan about 3 weeks ago and it's working great. The first week was a huge struggle but it has gotten easier after.
    Good luck!

10790775.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    A huge salad with different veggies/tomatoes and kidney beans(aprox 80 cal) or a veggie burger(about 100) on top. Probably could even do a couple ounces of chicken/tuna. with a light dressing. or just olive oil and vinegar and seasoning.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I like fruit with cottage cheese, salads with protein (tuna, chicken, or beans) work if you watch the dressing, granola bars, greek yogurt (chobani 2% pinapple is my favorite), for dinners you can't go wrong with protein and vegetables.

Sunflower seeds are a bit high in calories, but I like them for a snack because they take forever to eat and seem to give me a lot of energy. :)
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Bag o' frozen veggies, steamed + whatever lowfat protein you want.
  • aliciar3
    Options
    Last night I sauteed (using only a light spray of oil) chopped up onion, mushroom, broccoli & capsicum (but you could use any vegies) then added a tin of tuna and half a tablespoon of grated parmesan to sort of bind it all together, stuffed the mixture into half a red capsicum then sprinked another half tablespoon of parmesan over the top and put it under the grill. It was delicious! And less than 200 cal! :)
  • sonjalucia
    sonjalucia Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    1 tbsp of PB, Celery and 1/2 of tuna!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to eat little and often but struggling with some low calorie meal ideas. Any suggestions? Thanks, Lauren,
    Just make your fave foods and halve the portion size... it really is that simple!
  • irishredgirl70
    irishredgirl70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    There is a cookbook by Hungry girl...200 recipes under 200 calories. Some good ones in there!

I like this, thanks for the info, love your pics, you look great!