What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the 14-year-old to finish with golf & listening to a bunch of codgers yammer about 6 o'clock tee off

And staring at a no fat chicks bumper sticker on a dirty white pickup. Just above it is the adage "do MILFS, not drugs."

Ewwwwww 🤢
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Watching the Simpsons
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Watching the Simpsons
    oh man, I used to love this show, but I honestly haven’t watched it in years!!

• Yourmomsproblem
    Yourmomsproblem Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the 14-year-old to finish with golf & listening to a bunch of codgers yammer about 6 o'clock tee off

And staring at a no fat chicks bumper sticker on a dirty white pickup. Just above it is the adage "do MILFS, not drugs."

Ewwwwww 🤢

Why does this give my name is Kyle/Kevin/Brad and I drink Monster Energy drinks vibes.
  • Yourmomsproblem
    Options
    Watching T-Rex ranch with my daughter.
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Ewwwwww 🤢

Why does this give my name is Kyle/Kevin/Brad and I drink Monster Energy drinks vibes.
    🤣 don’t forget the vaping lots of vaping🤣

• Yourmomsproblem
    Options
    sr2587 wrote: »

Ewwwwww 🤢

Vaping the big vapes that he spent $200 customizing and he ONLY buys vape juice from the best vape shop where all the workers know him.😅🤣
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Scrolling on my phone cause no show sounds good and I can’t sleep lol. Someone please entertain me 🤣
  • sr2587
    Options

Ewwwwww 🤢

Vaping the big vapes that he spent $200 customizing and he ONLY buys vape juice from the best vape shop where all the workers know him.😅🤣
    Hopefully they can get him his cap juice order for him before he he can get back to building his Minecraft empire.

• Yourmomsproblem
    Options

Ewwwwww 🤢

Hopefully they can get him his cap juice order for him before he he can get back to building his Minecraft empire.

You think he plays Minecraft? Not even Call of Duty😅 Dang, he's down bad.
  • sr2587
    Options

Ewwwwww 🤢

He would definitely use language like “ down bad” too! He’s a bad *kitten* with nothin to loose but the teeth in his mouth.

• Yourmomsproblem
    Options

Ewwwwww 🤢

He would definitely use language like “ down bad” too! He’s a bad *kitten* with nothin to loose but the teeth in his mouth.

And he's definitely wearing his buckle affliction shirts from 2013.
  • sr2587
    Options

Ewwwwww 🤢

And he's definitely wearing his buckle affliction shirts from 2013.
    From the buckle of course when he was upsold on his sense of virtues and grace. 😇
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,017 Member
    edited May 2
    Options
    Listening to Comedy Dry Bar and paying bills
  • Hoax89
    Hoax89 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Watching Office reruns in my hotel room while on a business trip.
  • Yourmomsproblem
    Options
    Laying in bed with the lights off and listening to my book on audible.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,017 Member
    edited May 3
    Options
    Just finished watching a John Heffron comedy set on YouTube
  • JayBirdAZ
    JayBirdAZ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Waiting for Amazon to bring my refill of preworkout. I ran out yesterday. It was supposed to be here yesterday. But it got delayed. I’m already an hour late to the gym. Daddy needs his stims!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I'm freezing for some reason so I'm headed to a hot shower
    Then tidying