looking for info for those 5ft 4in around 140-145lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• mama2pax
    Options
    I was skeptical too about gaining if I ate more.. but it works.
  • BlondeViki
    BlondeViki Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4 and currently weigh 141lbs aaaaand have done for weeks now. Nothing I do can get me below this weight. MFP puts me on 1210 calories a day.

I started out at around 168lbs and my goal (to put me at the top of the NHS guide healthy weight for my height) is 130-133 ish. I exercise 3/4 times a week and eat back most of those calories as I figure my body needs the energy.

It's very frustrating but I've read the comments above and will try some of the things that have worked for you, such as eating a bit more. I am just getting to the point where I think this is the weight my body wants to be and there's nothing I can do t change that!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I am just getting to the point where I think this is the weight my body wants to be and there's nothing I can do t change that!

It's easy to feel that way when the scale doesn't change (I have those days too) but stay motivated.. a plateau is better than gaining right :) Change up your exercise plan, drink plenty of water and maybe you will see a change.
  • tera7363
    tera7363 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I'm so glad I found this thread I'm 5ft 4in & currently weight 141 today. I've been stuck around 138-141 since April & I've been consistently exercising & watching what I eat. I weighed 151 in January & did a round of Insanity & have been trying to continue losing weight since to no avail. I know I should drink more water but when I try to force it I feel nauseated! It's very frustrating to be stuck at a weight for so long & my goal is to be 120 lbs again. I'm sure I'm losing some inches but getting on the scales messes with my head since it's not showing results so I don't get on it that often. I'm also curious about upping my calories...it sounds scary to think of increasing my calories to LOSE weight? I'm new to this so I don't know much at all about weight loss but what I'm doing isn't working. Good luck to all :)