What is the best thing at WAWA

Options
Hi, I have long commutes two days a week and I try to meal prep. When I forget, I find myself stopping at WAWA (small store with lots of food and take out). For those of you familiar with WAWA , any ideas on best thing to get?

Answers

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,797 Member
    Options
    I think they are part of the Kroger chain. If so, look for the Taylor Farms salads in the round containers (not the bagged ones).

Their apple/walnut is so good it’s like a dessert, and only 250 calories.

Or if you’ve got a fridge, get some deli meat, lite ranch dressing and some carb smart type tortillas. Quick and easy low cal wrap.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,797 Member
    edited May 4
    Options
    But personally,I’ d set a gazillion reminders on my phone to take a lunch from home.

I read it takes six weeks to create a habit, but for me it happens sooner.

It was stopping at the grocery store every morning that was principally responsible for my obesity. I could rationalize ANYTHING and everything. “This BOGo is too good to pass up!” was a particularly insidious mind game I played with myself. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • pony4us
    pony4us Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The WAWA website has a calorie counter for you to build meals. Take a look at what you may want to get and calculate a meal, or a couple and keep them logged in your "meal" section or just keep track. WAWA does a good job of grab and go (and is a local icon for those in Delco)