Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #10

Options

Replies

• pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    OMG Jenn, I think I just now figured out who's standing next to you in your profile pic--is that Jared Leto??? Lucky you! :)
  • luvmyjp
    Options
    Jenn you look so much happier and I notice a bug difference!! You're great!!

Thank you everyone!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    OMG Jenn, I think I just now figured out who's standing next to you in your profile pic--is that Jared Leto??? Lucky you! :)
    That it is! Yes, i had my arms around that gorgeous man! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the notes on the pics. I have big hopes for next year's pic :bigsmile:
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    luvmyjp- congrats on meeting your goal!!

I did get about 10 minutes of dancing in today. I am getting into new routine now but I was hoping that it would change soon. My son has pneumonia and already has been in the ICU for over 1 week. I was hoping he would be home by the weekend but that won't be happening since he has not made any real progress. They are talking like it maybe another 1-2 weeks before he will get to go home and that is assuming he starts to make progress. It is very difficult to have a child in the the hospital for an extended stay.

Positives today:
    I ate healthier today.
    I got a little dancing and a walk in.

Have a great night. :)
  • cohawk11
    Options
    LUVMYJP - WOW!!! So incredibly inspiring...CONGRATULATIONS on meeting your goal so far ahead of schedule!! I'll bet you are beside yourself with pride -- as you should be!!! THANKS for motivating me!!

JENN -- I love your pictures and your daughter is so cute! Good idea to print the pics and keep them close by to remind yourself of all your hard work! Keep it up -- you look great!

Angie -- I am so sorry to read that your son is still in hospital. I hope you are feeling better and can visit him now. You are both in my prayers, and I hope he is well enough to come home very soon!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!
    Eve
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    LUVMYJP - WOW!!! So incredibly inspiring...CONGRATULATIONS on meeting your goal so far ahead of schedule!! I'll bet you are beside yourself with pride -- as you should be!!! THANKS for motivating me!!

JENN -- I love your pictures and your daughter is so cute! Good idea to print the pics and keep them close by to remind yourself of all your hard work! Keep it up -- you look great!

Angie -- I am so sorry to read that your son is still in hospital. I hope you are feeling better and can visit him now. You are both in my prayers, and I hope he is well enough to come home very soon!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!
    Eve

Ditto! You guys Rock!!!!! Angie - I am sending the PositivePower your way!!!! Glad you are taking care of yourself and dancing alittle!!!!!
    Judy
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Super Crazy busy day! Another one tomorrow. But I do want to take a minute to report I am feeling like I am losing:bigsmile: I also didn't have time to go to running class tonight but MADE the time! We ran 3 mins walked 1 min 5 times. I didn't think I could do 3 mins BUT I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy! Maybe I can run:glasses:

Gotta get to bed. Keep up the good work - one day at a time.

Night Night:yawn:
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I did an hour of Zumba last night and tonight I have an hour of Salsacise, does this count to my dancing ? Or do you just mean dancing at home in my pants and vest hahaha.

I do 2 classes of dance everyweek not to mention generally just prancing about the house.

I need to stop eating chocolate I thought I could handle having a peice here and there but it is just not working out for me and I end up stuffing my face. Need to plan better I think.

Also I am going to atempt to do the planks this week as I seem to have the dancing covered I will get back to you on how I get on.

Nice to see people getting out of there slumps hopefully I will get out of mine soon too.
  • luvmyjp
    Options
    Super Crazy busy day! Another one tomorrow. But I do want to take a minute to report I am feeling like I am losing:bigsmile: I also didn't have time to go to running class tonight but MADE the time! We ran 3 mins walked 1 min 5 times. I didn't think I could do 3 mins BUT I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy! Maybe I can run:glasses:

Gotta get to bed. Keep up the good work - one day at a time.

Night Night:yawn:

BOOOO for crazy life
    YAAAAA for losing
    Youre so awesome with all of your awesomeness!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    hehehe I just had to share this little story with you all as no one else will understand.

I jumped up this morning got changed and walked to the gym. On my way there my knickers kept falling down!!! :blushing: :blushing: I had to hitch them up and use the band of my shorts to keep them up!! Glad to know that I'm losing my *kitten*!

Just thought you might all have a little giggle at that, I know I did:laugh: !

Have a great day everyone!!
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was so proud yesterday. My first class was cancelled yesterday afternoon. So I had an hour and a half between work and my second class. I originally thought Yay a break, I can just go home and relax and hang out for a while, but then I thought no... this gives me an opportunity to work out. So when I got home 30 day shred level 2 was on demand so I did that instead of sitting. :) Then I did dishes. So I felt really accomplished and to make it feel worth it, this morning when I got up I have lost the 4 lbs. I gained over the past 2 weeks. So now I feel motivated.

Thanks for all the imput earlier regarding fitting exercise into my aweful schedule. Only 6.75 month til things are back to normal. Have a great Thursday everyone! Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Goooooood Morning Everyone!!!! Hope everyone is feeling a little better today than they did yesterday, either physically, mentally, or emotionally :flowerforyou:

liz4214 - Awesome job sneaking in the exercise between classes!!! And NICE LOSS!!! Can't wait to see your weigh in this week :bigsmile:

kjnicol - Now that is an awesome NSV!!! Kiss that *kitten* goodbye!! :blushing:

Trixtabella - I don't have any guidelines for what I'd count as dancing, that's up to you :smile: If you say your classes count for your dancing, then great! If you decided to throw in a couple of moves besides the classes, EVEN BETTER! :drinker:

PositivePower - Look at you Miss Runner!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

angiemcnett - So glad you're feeling better and I hope your son is making progress! I love your dedication to your family as well as to yourself. Hope that dancing brought your spirits up a bit :flowerforyou: And isn't your birthday coming up???

luvmyjp - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :drinker:
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was so proud yesterday. My first class was cancelled yesterday afternoon. So I had an hour and a half between work and my second class. I originally thought Yay a break, I can just go home and relax and hang out for a while, but then I thought no... this gives me an opportunity to work out. So when I got home 30 day shred level 2 was on demand so I did that instead of sitting. :) Then I did dishes. So I felt really accomplished and to make it feel worth it, this morning when I got up I have lost the 4 lbs. I gained over the past 2 weeks. So now I feel motivated.

Thanks for all the imput earlier regarding fitting exercise into my aweful schedule. Only 6.75 month til things are back to normal. Have a great Thursday everyone! Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!

Way to go! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options

Way to push through!!! Proud & motivated are inspiring words to hear - Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Hey guys. Sorry I hAvent been to active this week. It's been a little crazy. Tuesday I had to go to baton rouge for an all day color and education class. Wed was catching up on cleaning house and washing clothes. Back at work today. Friday me and the Sid in law are going see Miranda lambert in concert( I'll get all my dancing in !) Saturday we have our clip for the cure (10% of every hair cut goes to breast cancer foundation. And I work sundy. Wow I'm exhausted just typing it. Lol. Hope everyone has a great time with this challenge.

Luvmyjp-- CONGRATS on reaching your goal. And happy birthday if I'm not mistaken

Jenn-- such a difference in your pictures keep up the great work. And you have a beautiful daughter

Angie-- I hope your son starts improving !

Everyone else get up and SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THING!!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    okay so i have taken a bit of a break. i had gotten down to 177.2 and then back up to 184.2 and now i'm 181.8. so ...

CW: 181.8

so not the number i want but that's okay. i just started working out again so i'm back on track.
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    I have been pretty good about working out this week and did zumba! I agree dancing is awesome!
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Heading home to do some arts and craft tonight :) And of course.... DANCE PARTY!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your dance party, Jenn! I just got to have an impromptu 'Mom' dance party of my own! My son got home from work a little while ago and mentioned that he had tons of energy...so I asked if he wanted to join me for a quick dance party so I could get in some dancing before dinner. Well, we wound up dancing for 14 minutes before he was exhausted and had to call it quits. (I out-danced a 23 year old - can we call that an NSV?) :wink:

Also, I love your before & after pictures! Your daughter is adorable!

Have a great night, everyone!