What made you smile today?

Options
1647648649650651653»

Replies

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,004 Member
    Options
    "Just my size" refillable coffee jug at the convenience store--about a gallon.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,088 Member
    Options
    Just saw an oriole trying to get into my hummingbird feeder. (It flew away as soon as I got closer.) That always says, "Spring has arrived" to me
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I got to pet the new therapy puppy in training at work as I was leaving! Perfect ending to a great work day and now have the next five days off!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,088 Member
    edited May 8
    Options
    The sun is out today (it's been raining for the past two days and we're expecting more rain tomorrow)
  • AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    It's Friday and the sun is shinning. 🌞
  • Kingsmilll1954
    Kingsmilll1954 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 5am thinking it was time to get up, but checked the clock, rolled over and went back to sleep — aah!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,819 Member
    Options
    Watching my twin grandkids play their end of season soccer games.
    ⚽️
    No more sports till fall.
  • honey_honey_12
    edited May 17
    Options
    ikx1jqb7sh9w.jpeg

Seems obvious to me
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,127 Member
    Options
    Spending time with my neighbor. I think she’s in her late 80’s. Some of her grandkids and my kids are good friends. I invited her to see my daughter in Carmina Burana and she accepted! Which I was really happy about but surprised. She is amazing. She has stories about living in Germany and Poland and watching Hitlers army take her families horses etc. She worked in the schools as a teaching assistant sub up until right before covid. Which is saying a lot because our schools are ROUGH here. In fact the reason she quit is because a middle school kid bumped into her and threw her to the ground.😖😡But she’s still so active and with it mentally. She’s so proud and family centered. She either made or bought very high quality clothing back in the day and still has it all. She told me today the dress she was wearing was 40 years old and cost $100 from a little boutique in Chicago😄 $100 for a dress today is a lot to me. And from looking it up, it’s about $300 adjusted to inflation. I loved her dress and spending time with her today.

My neighbor and her dress🥹🥰
    5tb3a2hb1rri.jpeg

• Barri_Tone
    Barri_Tone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Transferred my first "wild honeybee swarm catch" to a new beehive. The bees were pretty chill while getting moved to their new home but I wasn't, initially, as I have only been doing this for 2 weeks. I now have 3 beehives and 100% faith in my protective gear.

Bees are fascinating critters! Glad I added them to my farm.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Barri_Tone wrote: »
    Transferred my first "wild honeybee swarm catch" to a new beehive. The bees were pretty chill while getting moved to their new home but I wasn't, initially, as I have only been doing this for 2 weeks. I now have 3 beehives and 100% faith in my protective gear.

Bees are fascinating critters! Glad I added them to my farm.

This is awesome! 👌😊

• honey_honey_12
    Options
    26dvvtdmr04r.jpeg

Oscar, my grand-cat ☺️
  • Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Seeing this:

sk1lfz0k301s.png

• honey_honey_12