New mom wanting better health

Options
Hey guys I’m Bree, im 18 5’4 with a 5 month old and I’m new to this dieting and working out thing and I don’t know where to start. I’m in Florida also and can’t really afford to have free time a lot of the time.Any moms have suggestions? HW-265 CW-233 GW-120 UGW-100

Replies

• JenniferBrinker4354
    JenniferBrinker4354 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Bree,
    Congratulations on your baby!

I found walking with my baby really helped. The best exercise for me has always been what I could incorporate easily into my daily life. Walking, sit ups/knee down push ups with my baby laying next to me on the floor did a great deal. Start slow--maybe 10 sit ups and 5 push ups is a good start. I also added a plank--start with 10 seconds and build up. I always do those after I get out of the shower while I'm waiting for my lotion to dry.

Food? Having baby carrots, sliced veggies that are as easy to grab as chips really helps. Hummus is good protein.

I tend to meal prep beginning of the week. I will cook a pan of chicken (new favorite seasoning is Chili lime shaker) and roast a pan of vegetables 😋 the beginning of the week. Just cut up--spray with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.

Good start!!!!!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,824 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Bree, and congrats!