alcohol..

Options
yeah so last night i drank way too much. looked up a fifth to add to my chart and it said it had over 2500 calories...anything i can drink with less calories lol

Replies

• ezyr1der
    ezyr1der Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yeah so last night i drank way too much. looked up a fifth to add to my chart and it said it had over 2500 calories...anything i can drink with less calories lol
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    See the "I'm 21 today" post in recents posts for info!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my world. :laugh:

I try to calculate my alcohol in before hand (and I overestimate b/c I know how I am :blushing: )

:drinker: :drinker:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    captain and diet... 60 cals
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Less than a fifth. A drink or two is fine and can be worked into your calories for the day without sacrifices your nutrition.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Less than a fifth. A drink or two is fine and can be worked into your calories for the day without sacrifices your nutrition.

yup.

big shocker, huh? binge drinking and weight loss don't seem to mix :huh: :laugh:
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Vodka and diet tonic is my low cal choice but it might be a little to girly for you. How about scotch on the rocks and buy a really cheap version. That way the taste alone should slow you down.:laugh:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options

I would either go with light beer! (even though regular is taste better) or what i do is if im home i have diet cranberry juice with vodka! Im a big beer and jack fan but knowing 1 beer can take up alot of my calories i've found ways to still enjoy a beer or drink without over doing it or drinking heavy beers! I use to easily drink a pitcher of red trolly and have a few shots of jack with out even thinking about i just drank my entire days worth of calories so just before going out look up calories in which beers you enjoy and see how many you can have with out going over and look at light beers also! i do miller light it's 96 calories for 12 oz...
  • InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with Vodka and diet tonic- taste the same a regular without the cals.
    but if the tonic makes someone girlie, then I always like it staight over ice.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    gin & diet tonic
    rum & diet coke

and not drinking the whole bottle will cut down the calories some too...! :flowerforyou: