My story at a second chance at life....photos

Options

Replies

• Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that s@#$ missed his son's wedding.
    They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, well you have got to be one of the strongest women out there.
    Congratulations for rising above and thriving!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    WOW thank you so much for sharing this amazing story of your life. It reallys shows us that anyone can do it. Thanks for opening my eyes up! And you look great!!!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    wow, great and encouraging story!!!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your story. You have been through so much and look at what you have become. You look fantastic and I am so glad to hear that you found yourself again. I am a firm believer of everything happens for a reason, at the time you are going through it you can't see what is in store for your future but something good almost always comes of it. I am so proud of you and you give me the inspiration I need to get my life back.
  • LixxiKitti
    Options
    Oh i just want to give you a big hug! Your kids must be so proud of you, you look fantastic. I cant imagine all of what you're going through but I have had a similar situation to some of it myself and I think you never know how strong you are until you really have to dig deep for it. You're going to be ok, friend me if you want :)
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!...and yes, I intended to shout :)
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Woooohooooo! You look amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing your story - you are so full of life and joy - I just want to hug you!!!
  • LovelyLo23
    Options
    Your an amazingly strong woman. You look amazing. Keep up the wonderful work.
  • OrabGirl
    Options
    You look great! And those shoes (I think you are on a bridge) are cute as heck!
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you are amazing! such an inspiration, thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • LMH1979
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You sound like a pretty amazing person! God Bless!
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I believe that we all have a very special reason for being on earth, and some times things happen that make no sense whatsoever, but I find comfort that God knows why, and He has a plan, and that my life is critical for His to work. Your story is amazing, and such an inspiration for determination. You have persevered through so much! More than a person should go through, at least in a short amount of time.

Reading your story makes me believe that you are on a path towards happiness; I know that I can never be as reflective when I am going through terrible times, but only after I have put some distance between me and the events can I learn fro it. You seem to be moving past the physical and emotional injury into a place of happiness. Good luck on your continued journey. Keep telling people your story. There are people who need to hear it so that they can see that it is possible to keep going in this challenging world.
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    You are amazing. If I went through what you did I don't know if I can pick myself up. but GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!! <3

7637890.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Melly1606
    Melly1606 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all!! Stay Strong!!! and thanks for sharing your story with all of us!!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow! Thanks so much for sharing your story. You've been through SO much and stayed strong. What an inspiration!!!!!!
  • gottagethealthy
    gottagethealthy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are a strong and beautiful woman, and just know that everything in life happens for a reason... I believe he did you a favor by showing what a piece of *kitten* he really was and now you have your life back... I wish you all the best and thank you for sharing your story with us all, very inspirational..
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job turning something negative into a positive :)
  • aallen8599
    Options
    Wow, you are a very very strong woman! Thank GOD for getting you through when most people would just give up and slide into a deeper hole! Good for you for perservering and refusing to let that stop you. I can't imagine the physical and emotional pain you had to endure but you are now an inspiration to others and to yourself! God Bless you and don't ever give up. You are worth it! :flowerforyou:
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    As am reading your story I couldn't stop tearing... I did not go through everything you went through, but I can relate somehow....and all that came to my mind was the poem called "footprints on the sand" In my hardships I have asked God, "where are you?" and through your story I can see that he is always there, he never leaves us alone....We have an amazing GOD!!!! God was there with you at all times! Why I know? Cuz he gave you the strengh, the courage, and the patient to withstand it. And now you are standing TALL!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!