JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2024

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    JFT, Wed 5/15
    1. log all food. eat lightly during the day; out to dinner at friends at nite :)
    2. concentrate on water >:)
    3. get fabric for quilt :)

JFT, Thur
    1. log all food
    2. concentrate on water!!!! This is the hardest habit for me to change.. drinking water. I'm trying, but I get so busy by the end of the day I realize I've only had maybe 1 cup at lunch. So make this a priority habit to change
    3. start cutting fabric for quilt... This one is very challenging! Lots of little pieces, 1 3/4 inch!! But ... I think grandson will like it.
    4. laundry
    5. if stops raining.. work in flower beds
    6. dinner will be just deli meat sandwiches... I don't want it to go bad and lots leftover from when our friend was here.
    7. Again... drink water!!!!

1 3/4” pieces? Oh my! Is it a postage stamp quilt? I love those!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,797 Member
    edited May 21
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB - What great news! Happy to see you posting.

@pridesabtch - could the feeling been a bit of heat exhaustion?
    I’m very unfit right now too. It’s so hard to get back into doing what I need to do.

@cschmitz110515 - what a nice long life. Lots of driving is tiring.

@bex953172 - I don’t think I was on here often when my grandson was being bullied, it’s terrible to deal with. I hope Saskia’s bully moves over the summer break.

Tomorrow I start my 2nd practicum in with grade 5 students for the next 5 weeks.

Michaela came for a two night sleepover, she had asked me a few weeks ago if o would take her to an indoor pool. She asked me again if we could on her sleepover so we went to a pool yesterday. Some of you will remember my swim lessons back in 2018-2019, I’m happy to say that I was able to swim the width of the pool! I’m going to start going again.
    Anyway, while we were in the pool yesterday Michaela told me her dreams can come true, because she dreamed I took her to an indoor pool and it really was happening. She did say that in her dream it was winter, but it was rainy and cold yesterday so almost the same.

Today before she went home she designed a new hoodie for her. She loves personalizing her clothes.
    xp1ztx8kgvca.jpeg
    qoccd3x2fp94.jpeg

I’m going to attempt again to get back to it.

JFT - Tues May 22
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    Move 20 minutes
    Weigh for 5# challenge
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB - Thank you!
    JFT for 5/21/24 (today)✔️
    1) No desserts today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 5/19)
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including chocolate truffles, candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream).
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/16)
    4) Won't weigh again until 5/23
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.), unless it's my dessert as per #1. (last 4/21) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/29)
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 5/1)
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/19)
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/19)
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking.. Can have at restaurants.
    16) None of the turkey patties today.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    4DWs (4 Day Wins) are here, in a shared file:

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 Michaela is adorable! She did a great job personalizing her sweatshirt. So cute!
    Gosh they're growing up quickly, aren't they? It's so nice that you got to take her to a pool.
    I DO remember your swimming lessons! Good for you! That's awesome! I'm glad you've decided to go back to it. It's something fun to look forward to that is good for you at the same time! Especially with the stress of your 5-week practicum. I think it will help your areas of pain also.
    Good luck with the 5th graders. I have a 5th grade grandson who I love to bits, but I don't think i could spend 5 weeks in a 5th grade classroom! I could never keep up with them.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Good morning! Hope everyone is having a great day!

@Bex953172 Congratulations on the new car! What a difference that will make.

@pridesabtch You looked so cute in your Star Wars costume! Nice job getting Best Couple Costume. I'm sorry to hear about the medical issues with your MIL.

@cschmitz110515 You've been a busy lady! I'm glad you got to see your family. Great photo of you with your siblings! Can you believe Wednesday night's downtown farmer's market starts already this week? And Celebrate De Pere this weekend? Holy crow, where does the time go?!

@littleblackskirt Hope you are doing well!

@TerriRichardson112 How is your quest for better sleep going? Has it helped to stop looking at tech earlier? I can't seem to put my iPad down at night...I'm usually watching quilting videos on YouTube until I fall asleep and I know that's not a good habit.

Just for Tuesday, 5/21:
    • 24H plan and assess
    • 64+ oz water before 6 pm
    • Close 2 activity rings
    • AQ Video day at mother's
    • Self Care: Do one thing you don't normally do for yourself that you wish you would (nails, lotion, read, nap, Calm app...etc)
    • Home Care/Admin Tasks
    • Evening routine

2024: Working toward my goal life, regardless of the number on the scale...
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited May 21
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB I have been waiting for the Sat. farmers market to start this weekend! Just learned the Summer Market on Military Ave. is moving to the old Shopko parking lot on Thurs. afternoons (til 7:00). Maybe I'll hit that one some days. With all the unseasonable warm weather this spring, I still haven't bought my annuals & herbs yet, that will have to be soon! And hubby wants to plant his tomatoes in pots again this year.

Recap 5/20 M ~ off & on rain/thunder showers so no dog walk
    1) Restaurant lunch w/ long-time friends LL & LWB (I haven't seen LWB for nearly a decade, but LL is local so we see each other occasionally) / supper? leftovers / best guess when logging food / 64+ oz. water :( only 54 oz. water, too many peanut M&Ms in evening
    2) PT exercises ~ my knees, hip & lower back will thank me >:) Ack! Lazy again!
    3) Wash dishes / fill more gallon jugs with rainwater from barrels ~ 5 more jugs filled / make rhubarb sauce (freeze some) instead, researched some rhubarb recipes / read / other? Happily I at last received email that SSA application status changed, so I checked my acct online to learn FINALLY "decision to approve my application" (from March 6) was made & I should receive written "notice with details of benefit information" in the mail in the next 10-15 days LOL. At least I can start to budget again with known info. Also made overnight oats. :smiley: TA-DA!

JFT 5/21 T
    1) Figure out supper, maybe Schwan's fish & veg in freezer / log all food / 64+ oz. water
    2) Walked dog 4.16 miles :smiley: after skipping 5 days, happy dog & happy me
    3) Put away clean dishes / make rhubarb cobbler / make rhubarb sauce & freeze some / prep bday card for DE / read / declutter something / other?

5# Challenge (May):
    SW 184.5
    5.4.24: 186
    5.11.24: 184.5
    5.17.24: 185
    Challenge Goal 179.5

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
      * lentil rice sausage tortellini soup ~ very good, recipe is keeper
      * glazed lemon cookies ~ everyone loved them at Easter dinner
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x):
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    February: 6 days x1wk, 5x1, 4x1, 2x1 [2 wks overnight trips to visit parents]
    March: 5 days x1wk, 4x1, 3x1, 0x1 [ack... prep house & food for Easter dinner; 1 wk overnight trip to visit parents]
    April: 4 days x2wks, 3x1, 2xa [lots of lousy weather, plus 1 wk overnight trip]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,024km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km (knee issues).
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered early on 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Register for my other usual events, and add other possible events
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      canceled visit 1.12-1.13 due to blizzard
      canceled visit 1.21-1.22 due Mom's bad cold
      Mom's bday visit 1.31 with all siblings, in-laws & aunt
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 2.27-2.28 / eldest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 3.14-3.15 / eldest brother visited
      overnight visit 4.18-4.19 / took Mom to eye appt. in Beaver Dam
      overnight visit 5.2-5.3 / aunt B/uncle R stopped over for visit so that was fun
      Mother's Day visit 5.12.24 / sister/BIL, youngest brother/SIL & 2 nieces there too <3 (middle brother/SIL visited day before bc they went to her parents Sun., eldest brother in PA for work)
      overnight visit 5.17-5.18 / drove Mom to Bunny's funeral/luncheon in Brown Deer 5.18 & youngest brother/SIL & eldest brother visited after moving 2 nieces to new apt.
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others, now that I'm retired
      1.7.24 HH came over & visited at my invitation
      1.28.24 great-nephew's baptism affirmation in Oakfield, followed by luncheon
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
      3.8.24 Darboy: tax docs & long visit with MJSW
      3.19.24 messaged H (his job recently downsized)
      3.25.24 Darboy: tax returns with hubby & MJSW, shorter visit this time
      plans 4.6.24 with PZ canceled b/c she forgot they're going to OH to watch total solar eclipse
      4.15.24 unexpectedly sat & visited w/ CAS at AVB concert
      5.6.24 lunch with CAS
      5.20.24 lunch with LL & LWB
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Not as much progress as I hoped last year, but not worse.

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,314 Member
    edited May 21
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB I have changed my schedule and do posts early in the evening, then I switch off before 11.30pm. For example it’s 9pm and I have already done all my necessary posting. I have a few TV programmes I want to watc h tonight. I read a book in bed for a short while then go to sleep. Unfortunately, with the light mornings I tend to wake early, so not really getting any more sleep than before 😜 I have decided to accept that my body doesn’t want any more sleep for now 😂
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,097 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB Haha yeah, the 2nd car! Lol had the first one for a day before I took it back and got my money back. The clutch and the exhaust went on it. Then went and spend just a tad more on another car which is absolutely mint.

It's been real fun having it! We've been so many places in one week LOL Everywhere we've wanted to go the last few years

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/21/24 (today)✔️
    1) No desserts today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 5/19)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including chocolate truffles, candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream).
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/16)✔️
    4) Won't weigh again until 5/23✔️
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.), unless it's my dessert as per #1. (last 4/21) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.✔️
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/29)✔️
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 5/1)✔️Didn't eat today.
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/19)✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/19)✔️
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.✔️
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking.. Can have at restaurants.✔️
    16) None of the turkey patties today.✔️

JFT for 5/22/24 (tomorrow)✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/16)
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.), unless it's my dessert as per #1. (last 4/21) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.
    8) Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/29)
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/21)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/21)
    16) Turkey patties ok today.

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,797 Member
    Options
    @pridesabtch - funnily enough, I just looked at my step count for today to compare it to the junior high and it’s about 1200 steps less than average I’ve been getting.
    I’m hoping by swimming and hopefully being able to get back to walking I can knock some weight off this summer. I am very unhappy with myself, but struggling to do anything about it.

Terri - I need to shut off the screen time too. I do have my phone for texts and such shut off at 930.

JFT - Tues May 22
    1.5L of water - 😕 1L
    Log all food - 🙂
    Move 20 minutes - 🙂
    Weigh for 5# challenge - 198.0

JFT - Wed May 23
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    Move 20 minutes
    Weigh for 5# challenge
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've not been posting, I don't think I'll be losing any weight this month. Too many meals out, and meals in with the visitors. Birthday cake yesterday!
    I'm also having a bad time at the moment with my back, it's at what I would call a level 2 pain. ie, more than the pain I have all the time, but not yet at a crisis level. So needing to take it carefully and not make it any worse. Frustrating. Also been tired and under the weather a bit. What a list of moans!

I've already been out this morning to cut grass, trying to beat the rain. Had been putting it off because of my back. Got three quarters done before the rain got too heavy, in advance of a tip run this afternoon. Exciting life lol.

JFT Wednesday 22nd

Eat sensibly
    Do stretches
    PF exercises

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,367 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went a little off track. Plan was to donate blood, but my iron was low so I couldn't. It wasn't scary low just outside of the range the Red Cross allows. I give often and have never been turned away before. That being said, I was crazy tired yesterday. Took a long nap after work, had dinner then went to bed early. Still exhausted this morning. Actually considering taking a half day just to sleep. Guess the past couple of weeks of high stress finally caught up with me. Oh well, it's temporary.

Today, I just have a few meetings planned then maybe trivia.

JFT Wed
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Log food
    - Limit 2 light beers
    - Salad for dinner
    - Stay green
    - Home by 10:00
    - Bed by 11:00
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB I have been waiting for the Sat. farmers market to start this weekend! Just learned the Summer Market on Military Ave. is moving to the old Shopko parking lot on Thurs. afternoons (til 7:00). Maybe I'll hit that one some days. With all the unseasonable warm weather this spring, I still haven't bought my annuals & herbs yet, that will have to be soon! And hubby wants to plant his tomatoes in pots again this year.

I didn’t even think about Saturday’s Market opening this weekend also… And I totally forgot about the one on Military. I’d like to see that one grow bigger in that space. I’m going to try to hit them all at least once this year. I’ve never gone this early in the year though, so I’m curious what kind of booths they have since it’s not harvest/growing season yet. Speaking of the old Shopko parking lot, I can’t tell you how much I miss that old Shopko store! It was so convenient to run in and out of….I was just missing it again last week.
    We haven’t bought our flowers or tomato plants yet either. We’ve been planting tomatoes in pots out by the deck since we moved to this house in 2015. My husband just doesn’t want to till up the ground for a garden in this yard for some reason…not sure why? We’ve always had a garden at other houses. The pots work okay, but I miss having an actual garden with a variety of plants, especially cucumbers!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/22/24 (today)✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/16)
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/29)
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 5/21)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 pieces) ok today. (last 5/21)
    16) Turkey patties ok today.
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

Sample

• PackerFanInGB
    Options

Just for Tuesday, 5/21:
    • 24H plan and assess. 😊
    • 64+ oz water before 6 pm 😖
    • Close 2 activity rings. 😖
    • AQ Video day at mother's. 😊
    • Self Care: Do one thing you don't normally do for yourself that you wish you would (nails, lotion, read, nap, Calm app...etc). 😊
    • Home Care/Admin Tasks. 😊
    • Evening routine. 😬 Pretty bad storms went through and I was up late, pacing. Our neighborhood lost quite a few trees. Neighbor’s tree went through roof. 😱)

Good morning! Storms all over the country yesterday, including Wisconsin. Got pretty nasty but we didn’t get hit nearly as bad as some other cities and states so I’m thankful for that. We didn’t lose power, so that’s good too. Our neighborhood loses electricity a lot from bad weather.

I whacked my little toe into the couch leg this morning and think I may have broken it, so I canceled my PT appointment since I can’t even get my shoe on. Always something…. 🤦🏻‍♀️

@littleblackskirt I hope your back feels better soon. Good idea to not trigger it. Sounds like you’ve been busy going out to eat and spending time with visitors….sometimes that is worth way more than losing weight! Was it your birthday cake? Did I miss your birthday? If so, Happy Birthday! 🎁🎂🎈

@pridesabtch I’m sorry you’re not feeling your best. Could the low iron be causing your fatigue?

Just for Wednesday, 5/22:
    • 24H plan and assess
    • 64+ oz water before 6 pm
    • Log food on MFP and close diary at end of the day.
    • Close 2 activity rings (Maybe? I think I may have broke my toe this morning. Shoes are not in my future today…😵‍💫😬)
    • Make a pot of soup
    • Evening routine

2024: Working toward my goal life, regardless of the number on the scale.

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 967 Member
    Options

I whacked my little toe into the couch leg this morning and think I may have broken it, so I canceled my PT appointment since I can’t even get my shoe on. Always something…. 🤦🏻‍♀️

@littleblackskirt I hope your back feels better soon. Good idea to not trigger it. Sounds like you’ve been busy going out to eat and spending time with visitors….sometimes that is worth way more than losing weight! Was it your birthday cake? Did I miss your birthday? If so, Happy Birthday! 🎁🎂🎈

@PackerFanInGB No you didn't miss my birthday :) It was my brother's. I made him a surprise cake with my grandson, and because they didn't know about it they brought a shop bought one. My mum was the baker in our family, she made all the birthday cakes, so I'm not surprised they weren't expecting me to produce one lol. So we had 2 cakes!
    I only see them about every 2/3 years, so you're right, being with them is much more important than dieting. I'll pick that up again once they've gone home. We've had a few meals out, meals at mine, and also a meal after finally scattering my parents ashes. So it's been a very good month.

Sorry you've hurt your toe. So easily done!

• HappyDonkey75
    HappyDonkey75 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Needing alot more encouragement today. First time posting in this discussion group.
    Yesterday was a good day. I got my intense cardio day done, and having to attend a social event with ALOT of food, I didn't give in to some big dessert temptations. I did eat a normal dinner and chose as healthy of options as I could. two smaller sized ribs, homemade vinegary coleslaw and a few beans. The scale this morning was still moving in the right direction. I am so afraid of that going the other way as it typically does for me after a few days of dropping..

Today, I am feeling slightly weird, maybe like I might be coming down with something? Neck and head sorta of achy. I am on track for food so far , but nothing seems satisfying .I feel like I am just eating to hit my numbers today as best I can but not enjoying any of the food I am eating. So I am pushing water and herbal tea to get me through to a snack time (probably a protein shake) at 2-3 pm. Dinner will be a big salad with beef .
    Any other words of advice to keep me lined out would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is having a great day
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,097 Member
    Options
    Needing alot more encouragement today. First time posting in this discussion group.
    Yesterday was a good day. I got my intense cardio day done, and having to attend a social event with ALOT of food, I didn't give in to some big dessert temptations. I did eat a normal dinner and chose as healthy of options as I could. two smaller sized ribs, homemade vinegary coleslaw and a few beans. The scale this morning was still moving in the right direction. I am so afraid of that going the other way as it typically does for me after a few days of dropping..

Today, I am feeling slightly weird, maybe like I might be coming down with something? Neck and head sorta of achy. I am on track for food so far , but nothing seems satisfying .I feel like I am just eating to hit my numbers today as best I can but not enjoying any of the food I am eating. So I am pushing water and herbal tea to get me through to a snack time (probably a protein shake) at 2-3 pm. Dinner will be a big salad with beef .
    Any other words of advice to keep me lined out would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is having a great day

Oh gosh I know the feeling of knowing what I NEED to do but really really not feeling like it!

Sounds like you've got good back up plans though, I hit the hot drinks too, make me feel a little fuller for longer.

Just think, if you get through today and hit all your goals (even though you don't feel like it) you'll feel much happier tomorrow that you DID achieve that. Don't let your feelings hold you back! It's your feelings that got you here in the first place!

Keep going! You got this! (And welcome to the group 🙂)