These are the things I can do without....

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
**co-wokers telling eachother "ex-lax" stories

is this neccessary?

You know the drill, add your own.

Replies

• Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My mom sharing way to much about her sex life. AH!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Gas. Hacking and coughing up phlegm. Yeah I could do without those things... proceed..
  • chocoholicandbaby
    Options
    The disgusting coloured connector-pen (you know, the gross mustardy/baby poo coloured one!)
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Gas. Hacking and coughing up phlegm. Yeah I could do without those things... proceed..
    this is soooo disgusting.

I have a guy that sits on the other side of the cubicle wall who burbs all day.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    snoring. I want to administer pillow therapy SO bad. But it is totally illegal.....
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    my mum telling me what i can and can't eat...

so i have 2 eggs a week. this is NOT going to give me cholestorol problems. on the other hand, having it in the family is...
    her telling me not to work out so much (uhh.. i wanna become a PT? jealous much?) and her telling me i can NOT eat fruit AT ALL cos of sugar contents.... umm... woman.... i know how much sugar it has but it is natural and considering i have lost this much and you are sitting there eating your diet shake for brekkie and maccas 2 other times of the day and complaining you aren't losing weight... really? i know what i'm doing..
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My daughters gerbil keeping me up all night eating his plastic cage. :yawn:
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    snoring. I want to administer pillow therapy SO bad. But it is totally illegal.....

I almost fell of my stool! hilarious!

**Getting up at 5am to pee. I'm only going to be 29 next month....
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    When people shout, shout, let it all out. Come on. I'm talking to you. Come on.

That and whining.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    People at work (kitchen) who do their job crappily.

We have these checklists of like 20-30 things that gotta be done when closing, and these 2 guys always miss a few...which ultimately makes more work for whoever opens the next day. Some days its only 2 or 3 things, some days its 10 or 12.

Or they just leave stuff out. overnight...don't fill stuff up, so its frozen when you need it, etc.

Ahh well.......
  • Hattie2879
    Options
    My coworkers talking to me when I'm OBVIOUSLY on the phone.

Or, my coworker talking to me about her personal life when I couldn't give a crap. :explode: I don't even look at her when she talks to me, yet she keeps yammering. :laugh:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Negativity
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    My meddling mother-in-law who thinks she can get away with insulting me in my own home - fuels my anger and then my husband's

My OWN mother - "Do as I say, not as I do" - not a big fan of hearing her advice when she is actually doing the exact opposite.. not a fan of hypocrites.... and the CLASSIC "YOU ARENT LIVING?!?!" when I explain why I cant eat the majority of the foods she prepares.... well.. Im the one losing weight! LOL!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I don't even look at her when she talks to me, yet she keeps yammering. :laugh:

:laugh:
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Students who forget that there is an adult/teacher nearby and proceed to elaborate on the scandalous happenings of their weekend. I care about my kiddos and don't want them to get themselves into personal trouble outside of school but.......Seriously. There are just some things I don't need to hear about.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Love my child dearly. . . .but I could stand a bit less mouthness in Pre-coffee part of the morning~
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

I almost fell of my stool! hilarious!

**Getting up at 5am to pee. I'm only going to be 29 next month....

Ditto. I have to stop drinking before 10 p.m.
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    The loud groan that my coworker lets out every time he stands up or sits down.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    my female co workers going into detail about their TOM, fyi every time you bring it up im going to talk about my last big poop and what it looked it!
  • cc8088
    Options
    Coworkers clipping their fingernails at work! That sound is like nails on a chalkboard!!!

5962380.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools