how do you see yourself in 10 years?

Options
heather0mc
heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
last night, i was thinking about this question. its not an easy one to answer. first i thought, wow, i will be 43. then i thought, i wonder if i'll have kids or not. i wondered where i would live and if id be out of debt. wondered if i'd be single...and so on and so on...

so, how do you see yourself???

Replies

• heather0mc
    Options
    last night, i was thinking about this question. its not an easy one to answer. first i thought, wow, i will be 43. then i thought, i wonder if i'll have kids or not. i wondered where i would live and if id be out of debt. wondered if i'd be single...and so on and so on...

so, how do you see yourself???
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    hopefully done with school! ha.. with the budget cuts in NV i dont know if ill ever get to law school. Married... and I dont know about the kids thing. I have a step daughter... I may be good with that.
  • bootsnspurs4horses
    Options
    WOW !! 10 years. . .I'll be 53. . . My daughter will have graduated from college as a veternarian (she is a sophomore in high school now). I will be working for her in her clinic. She will have baby grandchildren for me. And I will take care of them at her Vet. Clinic.

I will be 20 pounds lighter and easily keep my weight and physical beauty in tact !!! LOL

I will still enjoy every single day that she is in my life !!!

How's that ???

You never know until you ask. . .and God's plan is far greater than what anyone can dream !!!!

That was fun... thanks
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    older. :ohwell:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    10 Years..... What are you trying to make us depressed today? :tongue: :laugh:

I'll be 35.... living in Alaska out in the middle of nowhere with just the hubby and me. Oh, and the dogs.... Living off the land and providing for myself and my family. Of course I'm just dreaming, but really, that's what I want to do..... :bigsmile:

Of course that all depends on if we can ever sell our GD house! Damn market! :grumble:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    WOW !! 10 years. . .I'll be 53. . . My daughter will have graduated from college as a veternarian (she is a sophomore in high school now). I will be working for her in her clinic. She will have baby grandchildren for me. And I will take care of them at her Vet. Clinic.

I will be 20 pounds lighter and easily keep my weight and physical beauty in tact !!! LOL

I will still enjoy every single day that she is in my life !!!

How's that ???

You never know until you ask. . .and God's plan is far greater than what anyone can dream !!!!

That was fun... thanks

neat :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    Options

I'll be 35.... living in Alaska out in the middle of nowhere with just the hubby and me. Oh, and the dogs.... Living off the land and providing for myself and my family. Of course I'm just dreaming, but really, that's what I want to do..... :bigsmile:

Of course that all depends on if we can ever sell our GD house! Damn market! :grumble:

yea, tough question, right? :noway: i just wanted to hear what people dream about i guess. i like yours! make i could see myself in a guest house on your land :tongue:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options

yea, tough question, right? :noway: i just wanted to hear what people dream about i guess. i like yours! make i could see myself in a guest house on your land :tongue:

Heck yeah, LOVE to have you!!! My mom moved from TX to AK when she was 14 - traumatic (weather wise), but it can be done! LOL:laugh: :tongue:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    older :bigsmile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    in 10 years?

wondering where the last 10 years just went just like now wondering about the last 10 years

will be living in my same house cuz I love my house

will have finally finished remodeling my kitchen

will have a stroller for my dog cuz I will finally be faster than he is

will have a french woman in the newly soundproofed garage screaming for more hummus

will still be posting totally amazing thoughts here
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Okay, if we are going by dreams then I would be debt free (at least my house paid off).
    I would still be working. I'll be at a healthy weight and maybe another grankid or two.

In realty, not much different but I will still be paying my mortgage!!!! But I will be happy because I will be healthy and my kids will be happy in their lives!

I'm a simple kinda gal!!!

Memaw
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I'll be a happily married 34 y/o homeowner with 2 kids. I'll be a stay-at-home mom I think, who's constantly volunteering to help out with things at the kids' school. I'll have my current loans paid off but we'll be making horrendous mortgage and car payments (gotta be realistic, lol).
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    in 10 years?

wondering where the last 10 years just went just like now wondering about the last 10 years

will be living in my same house cuz I love my house

will have finally finished remodeling my kitchen

will have a stroller for my dog cuz I will finally be faster than he is

will have a french woman in the newly soundproofed garage screaming for more hummus

will still be posting totally amazing thoughts here

bwahahahaha!! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I'll be traveling, blowing through my lottery money. :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    oh boy--

I'll be 54-- ouch-- my youngest child WILL BE 11, as I see NO MORE coming down the pike-- got that???!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    .... i dont know if ill ever get to law school. ...

I keep hoping too.
    In ten years, I'd love to be out of law school, working at a prestigious practice.
    I'll be 37. My daughter will be 13.
    I hope in 10 years I will have lost these last stubborn 20lbs and maintain my goal weight. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    oh boy--

I'll be 54-- ouch-- my youngest child WILL BE 11, as I see NO MORE coming down the pike-- got that???!!

Yes ma'am. hiding_smilie.gif
  • heather0mc
    Options

NICE! :drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

since you get to be a Princess you will need a Prince to help........

how are you at taking hints?:wink:
  • Shannon023
    Options

since you get to be a Princess you will need a Prince to help........

how are you at taking hints?:wink:

Who's gonna watch Tami & Mireille in your basement then?? :laugh: