Turbo Fire almost 2 month results

Options
I started doing Turbo Fire on August 9; this week I will be done with month two of Turbo Fire. ( I think I have missed a couple of workouts that I need to make up at the end) I took my starting picture on August 8 and than took another on Sept 27. I can see a difference in my body.
I took my first set of measurements on August 13 and than took other measurements 3 weeks later after starting Turbo Fire. Today I took my measurements again and I happy to report that I continue to loose inches with this program. I have stopped stepping on the scale because it was messing with my mind. I am just going to use pictures and my measurements for the rest of the program. About a week ago I incorporated Jillian Michaels 6week Six Pack program into my routine as well.

Here are my pictures and my measurements chart.

sportsbraprogres.jpg

2011-09-29_101607.jpg

Replies

• TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    The difference is clear! It's so great that you lost so many inches and the inches back in your biceps...I'm sure as muscle. Keep it going :)
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Look at you go!! Good job!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can tell a difference too!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Hey!
    So nice to see your results! I too am doing Turbo Fire and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Isn't Chalene amazing!!!! I'm just finishing up week 9 of 22 and I can feel the results as well! It's a wonderful program! My only problem so far is the jumping, I can do a few but then it's like....I DON'T THINK SOOOOO! I took pics at the beginning as well....haven't gotten the courage to take any more yet but I have lost a few inches which feels GREAT! And I put on a pair of pants today and they fit perfectly (two months ago I couldn't get them done up!) Well, enjoy the rest of your journey. Best of luck to you! And remember.....push it good!
  • MomisgettingFIT
    Options
    You are looking great !! Keep it up !
  • nneka86
    Options
    You can totally see a difference--good for you! Chalene's the best; I love her workout programs.
  • TammyTopaz
    Options
    You go girl! You look terrific. Keep up the good work.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    The difference is clear! It's so great that you lost so many inches and the inches back in your biceps...I'm sure as muscle. Keep it going :)

My husband said that the same thing about my biceps, he said the first time you lost .5 inches of fat and the second time you gained those .5 in muscle. I can live with that LOL!!
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have to commend you for sticking with it for 60 days, too! Turbofire is TOUGH!!! Way to go!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! And we can definitely see the change...It worked well for me to..BUT your transformation is AWESOME!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    wow! just watching the sample video of this hurts my joints. good job!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Look at you go!! Good job!

Thank you
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Great job! I can tell a difference too!

Thank you
  • malaika1981
    malaika1981 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow keep up the good work!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Hey!
    So nice to see your results! I too am doing Turbo Fire and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Isn't Chalene amazing!!!! I'm just finishing up week 9 of 22 and I can feel the results as well! It's a wonderful program! My only problem so far is the jumping, I can do a few but then it's like....I DON'T THINK SOOOOO! I took pics at the beginning as well....haven't gotten the courage to take any more yet but I have lost a few inches which feels GREAT! And I put on a pair of pants today and they fit perfectly (two months ago I couldn't get them done up!) Well, enjoy the rest of your journey. Best of luck to you! And remember.....push it good!

I will be starting week 9 next week and cannot wait, the HIIT workouts are amazing. I have to agree I love the program and she makes the workouts fun and she pushes you through them which I really like. In regards to the jumping at the beginning it was hard for me but than one day I was jumping and using my core muscles to leap and I went pretty high check out my blog here I had my husband take pictures of me because I was really proud of my jump

http://motivatedmommyoftwo.blogspot.com/2011/09/ready-set-jump-with-turbo-fire.html

I think pictures are great they have helped me see the difference, I hate the scale it was not being nice so I stopped using it :). But just like you I was wearing a pair of jeans yesterday that I could not wear two months ago. Good luck to you too and

Guess what your not tired
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    You are looking great !! Keep it up !

Thank you
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    You can totally see a difference--good for you! Chalene's the best; I love her workout programs.

Thank you, I had never done any of her workouts before this is the first one and I love it
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    You go girl! You look terrific. Keep up the good work.

Thank you
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! And we can definitely see the change...It worked well for me to..BUT your transformation is AWESOME!

Thank you, how much did you loose with the program?
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Good job! I lost 13 pounds and 12 inches at the end of the 20-week program without eating well, just counting calories....so there is more to lose!! keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!