Trying to get back to it

Options
So I'm trying this app for the first time. I've usually done ww but it just wasn't helping. I'm 42 with back problems so a lot of working out is not something that can happen. I love running and walking. I want to lose more in my stomach area than anywhere else.

I'd love to have friends and articles on what I should do to help. I'm tired of my clothes not fitting on me anymore

Replies

• Giterdunn1965
    Giterdunn1965 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Operationremie. If you don't mind me asking, what sort of back problems do you have? I've had several throughout my life, including one laminectomy on my neck and spondylosis in my lower lumbar region when I was in my late 40s that keep me from running and even walking very much for about 3 years. Eventually it got better for me and I can do a whole array of things but I don't plan on trying to run for distance again.

Good luck and don't lose hope!
  • operationremie
    operationremie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Operationremie. If you don't mind me asking, what sort of back problems do you have? I've had several throughout my life, including one laminectomy on my neck and spondylosis in my lower lumbar region when I was in my late 40s that keep me from running and even walking very much for about 3 years. Eventually it got better for me and I can do a whole array of things but I don't plan on trying to run for distance again.

Good luck and don't lose hope!

Herniated disc between my l4 and l5