NYBNY Challenge week 10 results week 11 chat closed group

Options

Replies

• DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    THROWDOWN:
    I challenge someone to workout BEFORE work tomorrow. At least 20 minutes to qualify, longest time wins. Any takers?
  • allnamesrtaken
    allnamesrtaken Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Michelle and I am joining Team Abnehmen. Just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone how excited I am in joining a group. I needed an accountability to help me stay focus. I wanted to say thank you to allnamesrtaken for introducing me to the group, hope to see you (allnamesrtaken) at the doggie park tomorrow if it doesn't rain.:glasses:

I'm so glad to see you here!!! I know you will be tough competition! I work tomorrow so I won't be able to make it to the dog park. Hope Timber has a better time than last time. Oh, I used that app you showed me at the dog park lastnight. I really liked it. That track is longer than I thought :)
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE --

I would like to challenge someone to walk more miles (or kilometres -- i'm Canadian) than me tomorrow!
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    THROWDOWN:
    I challenge someone to workout BEFORE work tomorrow. At least 20 minutes to qualify, longest time wins. Any takers?

I'll take this one. I normally work out in the am anyway. Bwahaha! **pinky in mouth**
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ok I challenge anyone to burn more calories than me tomorrow. Any takers??
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Calorie burn? You're on, sucka!!! ;)
  • CassandreNoreen
    Options
    I still have my challenge, waiting to be accepted: Walking more miles than me today!
  • rebeccask
    Options
    I challenge someone to run farther than me today.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    I challenge someone to do more wall pushups than me today.... I can't do a real one to save my life, really need to build some upper arm strength.
  • CassandreNoreen
    Options
    I challenge someone to do more wall pushups than me today.... I can't do a real one to save my life, really need to build some upper arm strength.

I'll take that challenge Lorie!
  • wvualum
    Options

I'll take that challenge Lorie!

Cool!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    I still have my challenge, waiting to be accepted: Walking more miles than me today!
    I'll accept your challenge :smile:

I challenge someone to do more crunches than me throughout the day today!

:heart: Marie
  • wvualum
    Options
    I'll accept your challenge :smile:

I challenge someone to do more crunches than me throughout the day today!

:heart: Marie

I'll take that challenge Marie! Good luck, I can do some crunches now!!! :wink:
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I challenge someone to climb more stairs than me. (disclaimer: I work in a ten story office building.)
  • rebeccask
    Options
    I challenge someone to climb more stairs than me. (disclaimer: I work in a ten story office building.)

Gwynne, I'll accept your challenge. I work in the basement of a 3 story building, not much compared to what you've got but I'll give it a go.
  • hypotrochoid
    Options

Gwynne, I'll accept your challenge. I work in the basement of a 3 story building, not much compared to what you've got but I'll give it a go.

Okay, Rebecca... I"m probably handing you an easy win, but I'll take your running challenge.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    THROWDOWN CHALLENGE-

I challenge someone to do more minutes of planks than me. This would be a cummulative challenge during the whole day, not an all at once thing.

I'll accept that.

So I accepted a challenge and don't know if it's been ok'ed? If I should just go ahead and do it today? And until what time do I have?

I'm on the west coast here and I'm ready to go with this plank challenge.
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    THROWDOWN CHALLENGE-

I challenge someone to do more minutes of planks than me. This would be a cummulative challenge during the whole day, not an all at once thing.

I'll accept that.

So I accepted a challenge and don't know if it's been ok'ed? If I should just go ahead and do it today? And until what time do I have?

I'm on the west coast here and I'm ready to go with this plank challenge.

Doesn't need to be okayed. If you're the first to accept, then that puppy is yours. I think it goes until midnight, regardless of time zone, right Lori? Good luck!
  • emallyne
    Options

I will take that challenge

Can more than one person accept the same challenge? If not, then I will have to find another challenge to accept.
    Michelle
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Ok question about this week.

Since today is the last day of September, will we end the week with the new October challenges or does the week continue with the September challenges since that's what it started with? For Friday/Saturday/Sunday will be we completing Sept or Oct challenges?

Might be a silly question. Just trying to plot out my weekend....