Down 20.5lbs since using MFP last month

JeremyM0510
JeremyM0510 Posts: 18 Member
In January I was 395. Knew it was time for the big life change. Stopped sugar drinks and began walking 5 miles per day, weather permitting. I dropped 25 lbs from Jan to March. A friend suggested I try CrossFit and though I was worried about being the heaviest person there I went anyway. Fast forward two months, I absolutely changed my physique and got in the best shape in decades. Muscle grew and waist shrunk but I was still 375lbs. So I decided to get a nutrition coach at my gym. She turned me onto MFP and here I am a little under a month later at 355lbs. The dieting has been tough, 2300cal/day but each day it gets a bit easier as I’m getting lighter. I run now, not just walk. I lift, not just body weight either. It could take me a couple years to get to my goal of about 15% bmi but this tool we are using is going to keep me accountable and motivated to get there. Can’t wait to be able to share progress pics. I appreciate everyone here, and love hearing your stories. Feel free to add me. My diet is public. Any questions, ask away. CW 353lbs 42yo

Replies

• AmunahSki
    AmunahSki Posts: 166 Member
    Fantastic progress - we’ll be here, cheering you on! :relaxed:
  • susiefkerr
    susiefkerr Posts: 3 Member
    I feel very inspired by your hard work and the progress you have made.
  • lpwest3
    lpwest3 Posts: 34 Member
    Great job man, keep it up!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    You’re doing amazing. Love your attitude . And if it takes 3 yrs that’s ok the important thing is to just keep going, be consistent. I joined MFP almost 15 yrs ago, I lost 135 lbs , it took me 3 yrs but I have kept it off . I still use MFP to keep me accountable and to maintain my weight loss. Looking forward to seeing more progress updates and pics. You got this
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!