Newbie on a mission!!!!

Options
Hi. My name is Candi. I have struggled with my weight for many many years :(. I have tried everything possible from quick fad diets, pills, not eating...SOOOO this time I am going to do it the right way by losing weight slowly. I am actually tracking what I eat and how much I exercise!!!! So, I am ready to LOSE!!!!

Replies

• candi743
    candi743 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi. My name is Candi. I have struggled with my weight for many many years :(. I have tried everything possible from quick fad diets, pills, not eating...SOOOO this time I am going to do it the right way by losing weight slowly. I am actually tracking what I eat and how much I exercise!!!! So, I am ready to LOSE!!!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options

Welcome Candi, you will absolutely love this site, I find it very helpfull in keeping me on track...Well good luck in your journey....

Sheila
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Candi! Good luck to you! Stick with the program and you will see results - trust me!! :tongue:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • candi743
    candi743 Posts: 5
    Options
    A BIG thank you to all. I am very excited about this site.
  • sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Options
    Welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: