Using Mounjaro + MyFitnessPal for a new life

Options
Weight loss injections + MyFitnessPal

Hi everyone,
My name is Chris. I’m 37 years old from London. I am now on a journey of eating healthy and regular (beginner) exercising.
I am also being prescribed Mounjaro, which is a weight loss injection. I am morbidly obese and constantly had problems with my weight for 15+ years. The injection is designed to suppress my appetite and hopefully reduce cravings. I know some people will call this a ‘cheat’, which I understand. However, for me - weight loss is still one of the most difficult things in my life.
I am fairly well educated, but somehow still lack the mental strength to previously loose weight.
The aim of my journey is to re-educate my brain to make the right decisions, which I already know. My family and close friends consist of medical professionals, personal trainers and doctors - I have no excuse.
If you want to follow my journey on TikTok:
https://www.tiktok.com/@themanonmounjaro?_t=8mhSb6fZdR2&_r=1
I’ll be sharing my hints, tips, good and bad times.
I’ve never committed publicly to sharing my weight loss, slightly worried to say the least.
Thanks, Chris x

Replies

• pd26gvxg7c
    pd26gvxg7c Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!!
  • leslaine
    leslaine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! Wishing you the best! I am 44. I’m on Zepbound, but still making it a priority to focus on exercise end eating better.
  • AshleyMooreVampgurl
    AshleyMooreVampgurl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My mom's on Mounjaro, and she and I have both completely changed how we eat for a little less than a year now. Combined, we've lost somewhere around 250 pounds
  • Ma12nZ
    Ma12nZ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on my third month on moujaro (7.5mg) thank goodness I found this post. I was beginning to think I was the only one using both. In my three month journey so far I have lost 2st 2.5lbs been the best thing ever so far for me.

I wouldn't class it as cheating because the work still needs to be put in..

No one knows I am on it because I can't be doing with the judgement.

Tell no-one your goals just show them the results