Favorite Diet snacks

Options
2»

Replies

• daves160
    Options
    I like to eat things like grapes or almonds because I can nibble.
    I also love yogurt, cottage cheese, an apple, and string cheese.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/daves160
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes...any kind...

Flat bread or pita with turkey

Cottage cheese wth a bit of cool whip (if I have it) and dry sugar free jello mixed in....

Fruit....nectarines and plums are in seasons now...and delicious!!!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I love to munch on Broccoli Raw , Its very orally stimulating so since i have to chew alot it makes me feel fuller and damn i can eat an entire cup for only 29 calories!

Really?!!? Wish I had your taste buds@!
  • glitterpiss
    Options
    That's not really the correct usage of the word diet. But whatevs.

I do like cutting a banana in half lengthwise and spreading PB on it, and then putting it back together like a sandwich, and cutting it into coin shapes.
  • katsarayuki
    Options
    Strawberries when they're in season and local, Banannas and my lifesavers for if I really need something sweet are low calorie hot chocolate drinks and bear yo-yo snacks. I get the same feeling of eating haribo but the're all natural and only 55 calories for 2 rolls :D
  • New_Hope
    Options
    I love mini bags of popcorn, especially when I'm craving something salty. I also enjoy light string cheese, pretty much any fruit (except papayas ... just can't stand those), no sugar added ice cream, and salsa with veggies.
  • lindy1608
    Options
    Meringues and pink and whites...only 50 calories each!!!
  • Barbzilla
    Barbzilla Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you're craving salty, Newman's Own Spelt Pretzels taste just like regular pretzels, but have 4 grams of fiber and a bit less salt than traditional brands. One of my favorite sweet treats is a Mission Carb Control tortilla with 1 Tbsp. Nutella, sprinkled with a tiny bit of Grape Nuts or slivered almonds and wrapped around a banana. Its rich and creamy, but with a bit of crunch.
  • Inebriated
    Options
    Carrots, apples, mozzarella cheese, pears, cucumber, mascarpone cheese, cashews, figs.
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    almonds, greek yogurt w/fruit on the bottom, kudos 100 calorie bars, earl gray tea w/splenda (if I'm craving something sweet but have no calories left), string cheese, cottage cheese, hummus spread on townhouse crackers, skinny cow caramel dream clusters (TO DIE FOR), sugar free jello, sugar free gum, celery w/peanut butter, apple slices dipped in yogurt, Nonni's Chocolate Almond Biscotti to name a few....