Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• MtnRunng
    MtnRunng Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    What?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,455 Member
    Options
    I say, what?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,799 Member
    Options
    Oui?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Where?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    edited June 16
    Options
    Does anyone else feel like it's gotten a little weird in here lately? Do you think it's because of all the people upset about the newsfeed going away?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it seem that all the newsfeed fans are still here discussing it in 500 different titled discussions all about the same idea?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wouldn't that time be better spent in trying to decide if the new Activity Feed can serve as a satisfactory replacement?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,250 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Wait - she DOESN'T charge you?

Can I please interrupt this program to exclaim, “I know this movie reference!!”? You are referencing a similar exchange from a popular comedic movie, right??
  • srazamora
    edited June 18
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @nossmf, since I no longer have access to friend’s walls, may I share my belated wishes for a happy birthday here? Did you have a nice day?

Are you saying there’s a wall between you and other people’s walls, @Cat0703a ?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    @nossmf, since I no longer have access to friend’s walls, may I share my belated wishes for a happy birthday here? Did you have a nice day?

@srazamora isn’t it more like an evil force field than a wall which can be scaled or torn down?
  • frankwbrown
    edited June 18
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »

Provided your friend has made their profile public, aren't you able to share a comment on their "Activity Feed"? But isn't it possible they wouldn't notice, unless they've checked a couple new notification preferences?
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/Cat0703a
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    @frankwbrown, will you accept my thanks for the reminder? 😊 Won’t it take a bit to remember it’s there?? Wouldn’t it be better if only friends can post there? 😬
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    @Cat0703a Yes, wouldn't it be better for you to have some control over who can post? I wonder, are you able to delete posts that you don't appreciate or don't want?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Can you imagine my surprise upon hearing a character on a TV drama mention my favorite Einstein quote? Would that quote be:
    "So far as the theories of mathematics are about reality,
    they are not certain.
    So far as they are certain,
    they are not about reality."
    ?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Can you imagine my surprise upon hearing a character on a TV drama mention my favorite Einstein quote? Would that quote be:
    "So far as the theories of mathematics are about reality,
    they are not certain.
    So far as they are certain,
    they are not about reality."
    ?

Were you trying to make my brain explode with this quote, @frankwbrown? 🤯
  • nossmf
    Options
    Would you perhaps prefer my favorite Einstein quote, "Why bother memorizing something I can look up in a book?"
  • nossmf
    Options
    Doesn't it seem that all the newsfeed fans are still here discussing it in 500 different titled discussions all about the same idea?

Did I not post something similar, and got summarily slammed by somebody who basically said to shut up and not read them if they bother me? Aren't the posts themselves not bothersome in the least, but the fact that my "recent discussions" page is filled with mostly newsfeed articles make it hard to locate other threads which I may find interesting?
  • nossmf
    Options
    As far as this "activity feed" thing, am I the only person who hasn't even bothered checking their feed to see if it even exists, as I am content sticking to the forums?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Do you think it’s keeping everyone distracted from posting in this thread? Do I need to eradicate this “activity feed” thing?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    edited June 18
    Options
    Haven't I been quiet because of my hectic work schedule this week? But isn't the location among the more interesting places I've worked?
    dji1jbig1x0f.jpg