What's the one "bad" food item that you won't give up?

Options

Replies

• Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Wow - this is really sad, but the only "unhealthy" thing that I still have every day is one 600 ml bottle of coke zero ( down from 3 or 4 a day)

Other than that I might have the very occasional piece of dark chocolate, couple of glasses of wine etc - but they are not all that unhealthy - and very seldom....
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and Booz. :smokin:
  • jessica_mom343
    jessica_mom343 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I don't give up anything. I eat within my calorie range and if that means getting a piece of pizza, or meatloaf and mashed potatoes I'll have it. I just know that I will have to eat less after that to make up for the calories those foods gave me.
  • ttrttrttr
    Options
    Margaritas
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Sugary cereal.
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    Chocolate!!!

I'm with you on this one! Chocolate is a MAJOR problem for me to give up. It's like the beat to my heart! :laugh:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I wont give up anything, defo not chocolate, cheese, chips, coffee, diet coke.
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Sour Patch Kids & Reese's Minis... every week I eat some!
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I have tried to give it up, but I just can't. I've switched to thin crust and generally get my pizza with veggies, cheese, and sauce only to try to make it a little better, but still. I could eat a whole pizza in one sitting without even trying! It's ridiculous!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    cheesecake, milk chocolate....well honestly, i havent given up anything. Even my really bad Chocolate Duet Cookies from Panera are still eaten.
  • broekjo
    broekjo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a "diet" so I eat/drink whatever I want in moderation. That is the main reason for my success, I don't feel deprived and have no urge to fall off any wagon. 8-)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    All of it!
  • armymil
    armymil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love Chili's Spinach Dip. It's dangerously unhealthy but so effin good. :)
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Vanilla creamer in my coffee - I have cut my coffee intake in half just to cut the calories down, but I gotta have my creamer!
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Iced Mochas (non fat no whip) lol

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!

I try to tell myself that I'm getting a serving of milk and calcium hehe
  • armymil
    armymil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a "diet" so I eat/drink whatever I want in moderation. That is the main reason for my success, I don't feel deprived and have no urge to fall off any wagon. 8-)

That's my view point as well. But now, I got to the point where I really don't want the bad things I wanted before. I get an upset stomach on most fast food (greasy) and though I'm still a bigger than most of you dude, my stomach won't let me fill it up like it used to.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say cake. I love cake or sweet breads.. It is an occasional indulgence.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    A big coffee with lots of milk and two spoons of brown sugar.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I don't give up anything. I eat within my calorie range and if that means getting a piece of pizza, or meatloaf and mashed potatoes I'll have it. I just know that I will have to eat less after that to make up for the calories those foods gave me.

I'm with you on this one.

I've seen wine and chocolate on here a lot...but both, in moderation aren't bad for you at all.

Plain dark chocolate (a weakness of mine) and red wine (another weakness) can be good for you. My grandpa's doctor recommended he drink a glass, one serving, of red wine a night. Its good for his heart.
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Freda! If I eat a sandwich, I have to have mayonnaise,...lol. Mustard don't cut it for me!