What's the one "bad" food item that you won't give up?

Options

Replies

• moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My mother in law's sweet potato pie!!!!!!!!!!!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Freda! If I eat a sandwich, I have to have mayonnaise,...lol. Mustard don't cut it for me!

You got that right Sunshine...lol.
  • ML1020
    Options
    Dr. Pepper!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    alcohol and "real" mayo ... still like my evening cocktail hour, and I have just cut back on how much mayo I use.
  • kendratiger20
    Options
    I agree that you should never feel like you have to cut something out completely from your diet.. my downfall though... Something I have a hard time controlling myself if it's in front of me, Candy!!! :heart:

Any chewy type candy like twizzlers, sour patch kids, gummi bears, peach rings, ANY kind of fruit snack.... :love: MMMMmmmm... I try to stay completely away from it because if its in the house then that means I'm going to eat it. I have really good self control on anything else.. but my hubby bought me a family sized bag of twizzlers for our anniversary and lets just say I stayed within my calorie goal, but the bag was gone in four days and my dentist would NOT of been happy with me. :embarassed:
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Wine.
    I guess I have two. Wine and cheese.
    I had brocolli with lunch but it had cheese...yum!
  • patilee
    patilee Posts: 125
    Options
    Try as I might, my very favorite cheat "food" is red wine.
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I love, love, love late-night snacks. When we've got fruit, that's what I go for but otherwise it's cheese or cheese & crackers for me. (I know... late night is the worst time to eat...but you asked.)
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    Pizza. The entire family quit eating out at drive through restaurants in favor of once a week pizza that usually last us 2 days. I would never succeed at any diet if I could not work in my pizza :drinker:
  • skinnybliss
    skinnybliss Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Chocolate - I fit it into my calorie budget every day. And a cocktail or 6 on the weekends!
    Mmmmmm....
  • skinnybliss
    skinnybliss Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY!!! My husband and I both "cheat" on the weekends, because we are so strict during
    the week, we are able to do that and still lose weight. And we are finding that smaller and smaller
    portions of the "cheat" food ( french fries, pizza, chocolate, movie popcorn, etc ) satisfies! And I
    can't really even stomach the fast food anymore, except french fries. And if my husband eats even
    a little like the way he used to, he gets a big belly ache!! lol
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Wine. I have it almost every day.
  • dreeminbigg
    Options
    Ice cream and Reese's! :)
  • MoveLoveEat
    MoveLoveEat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oreo's and peanut butter m&m's - lucky for me the m&m's are hard to find and really expensive here so I only get a packet every now and again, and I try not to buy the oreo's often as the calories add up so fast!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I shall never relinquish my wine. You will have to pry it from my cold dead hands.
    Or from my warm passed-out hands.
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Totally in agreement with the wine!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You guys are so funny. Thanks for sharing your foods. I am loving the responses.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    red wine.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... dark chocolate is a keeper. I think homemade cake/desserts, etc. are something that I have trouble passing up. Storebought cake- blah, but homemade cake with homemade icing, or a decadent homemade pie or other dessert, YUM!!!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I try very hard to not deprive myself of anything, but there is a list of things I stay away from, because I know I have no willpower to control myself.
    The one thing that I don't usually cut out is frozen yogurt. Looooooove it. I have a super sweet tooth, and this satisfies it so well. I just finished up my 7 days without it, as I felt I was indulging just a bit too often. So I'm looking forward to a yummy treat tonight :)