Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Which snacks do you like best?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Doesn't everyone always have a red and white Playmate cooler in the backseat and freezer packs on hand for road trips and for restaurant leftovers? How about sparkling water and cheese sandwiches?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,568 Member
    Options
    Oh maybe I should make some cheese sandwiches for tomorrow?? 🤔

Isn’t our snack bag full since the teen prefers sweet and I prefer salty snacks?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Why does MFP say there were three new posts here but I see only two? Is there a ghost here?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Did you also hear about pages existing before a comment was even made on them? Is something weird going on with MFP?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Did you also hear about pages existing before a comment was even made on them? Is something weird going on with MFP?

Hasn’t that been happening on some of my favourite threads for a while? Does it have something to do with deleted posts?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,847 Member
    Options
    Who has authority to delete posts?
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Is there a mysterious post deleter?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Has this post deleter deleted their identity to avoid being located and consequently prosecuted?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,373 Member
    Options
    Is that prosecuted or persecuted?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,479 Member
    Options
    Would that be some kind of super villain in a Marvel or DC comic?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,373 Member
    edited June 26
    Options
    What? The Persecutor? (Did you read that to yourself like Arnold Schwarzenegger, as I did?)
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wait, are we talking about the person doing the persecution, or the post deleter who wants to AVOID persecution?
  • srazamora
    edited June 26
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Hasn’t that been happening on some of my favourite threads for a while? Does it have something to do with deleted posts?

Was I the only one that noticed an ‘s’ implying that @Cat0703a has more than one favorite thread? Which is your most favorite?? 👀 👂
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Who has authority to delete posts?

Since when I clicked on the ellipsis on a given post, nothing happened, does that mean I can confirm I’m not the post deleter?
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Has this post deleter deleted their identity to avoid being located and consequently prosecuted?

Or should we pardon them and move on being thankful they didn’t delete the whole thread?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Given how the powers that be deleted the newsfeed and all the assorted posts there, is it perhaps only a matter of time before we start to see threads getting deleted as well? Is it possible this has already started with the oldest threads which have not had posts in a long while, which may partly explain why the search function is so completely useless?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Was I the only one that noticed an ‘s’ implying that @Cat0703a has more than one favorite thread? Which is your most favorite?? 👀 👂

Doesn’t it depend on my mood and the activity level in the favourite (with a u) thread at that time? 😅
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Am I the only one who likes the "Would you make a sammich for the person above?" thread best? Doesn't everyone think a sandwich makes the ideal meal?
  • srazamora
    Options

Doesn’t it depend on my mood and the activity level in the favourite (with a u) thread at that time? 😅

Who is going to tell her that was the wrong answer/question?