Hi Y'all

Options
Hi eveyone just want to introduce my self to this forum i am new to fitness pal finding it good need to shed thoses horrid pounds which have been creeping over the years! i am now wanting to do something about it, hopefully i will find people on here to help me with it and vice versa. i have noticed on my food diary i am packing too many cals for lunch i have had a green salad with ham and ceasar dressing and it clocked up to 400 cals ouch i need to lower to soup and a pitta so something along the lines of 100 cals for lunch any tips which will fill me up!!!

chat soon emma xx

Replies

• emmaholden1979
    Options
    Hi eveyone just want to introduce my self to this forum i am new to fitness pal finding it good need to shed thoses horrid pounds which have been creeping over the years! i am now wanting to do something about it, hopefully i will find people on here to help me with it and vice versa. i have noticed on my food diary i am packing too many cals for lunch i have had a green salad with ham and ceasar dressing and it clocked up to 400 cals ouch i need to lower to soup and a pitta so something along the lines of 100 cals for lunch any tips which will fill me up!!!

chat soon emma xx
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome, and good luck!
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Welcome, be very careful salads. It's a meal that can be low in calories and very healthy for you. But, often we pile on the calories with the extras we add. Try looking for different dressings. Not everything on a salad bar is good. Break down your salad and see what you are putting in it that is so high in calories. Take them out and add something that is better for you.
  • emmaholden1979
    Options
    thanks i suppose it's true i am a sucker for feta cheese and ceasar sauce i need to have it with vinegorett!!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!