• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    vodka and redbull

gin and tonic

tanqueray martini dry no olives

lemon drop shots

margarita's from Gloria's

etcetera. the first one being the lowest in calories.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I love beer, Blue Moon is my fave but I've been drinking a pt of Lite at night (we have a kegorator) I add it into my food diary

Shock Top is really good too...reminds me of Blue Moon, like it with an orange slice! :drinker:
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    if i only drink a few then i log it in and try to allow the extra before hand. if its a weekend and im gonna party i wont log them but once i start drinking i dont stop moving. i will dance all night and throw in some zumba moves so i dont think it catches up to me too bad.:drinker: could use a cold one now as a matter of fact but not drinking before my zumba class. that could get ugly
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    What don't I drink...?
  • Lecypage
    Options
    Beer beer and more beer :D. I loooove beer. Drinking amstels at the moment which are surprisingly low cal for a beer but I like pretty much any beer except VB or XXXX. If I'm out clubbing I'll drink scotch and soda water because I love scotch but hate scotch and coke. And scotch and lemonade is too sweet.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    The easier question is what DON'T I drink.....

but I love my beers - I try a new one anytime I can

Love vodka - love jack daniels - love gin - love it all!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    <----White Russian (of course)
    -Dirty Martini made with Gin
    -Harvey Wallbanger
    -Redheaded Slut
    -Jager Bombs
    -Rum and Coke
    -Tequila Sunrise
    -Cranstrawberry and Vodka
    -Raspbery lemonade and raspberry vodka
    -Beer of sorts....
    etc.
  • wendycity75
    Options
    :drinker: OMG!!!! I must have my Cabernet Sauvignon or my day will not be complete nor will my family speak to me. I can be a real beast at the end of the day! I sit at a desk for 8 hrs and sit in traffic for at least 90 mins a day. I have TERRIBLE Road Rage :explode: and if I don't take time to relax I would never feed my family:ohwell: . I would yell at them :devil: for hours on end instead of preping a meal. I must also get my work out in daily. Without it, my attitude would be on 10 all day. I recently read in; eat this not that saki, rum and vodka are best for calorie counters. I say consume what you like as long as you get moving for at least 60 min a day. Best of luck to you all!!! Or... should I say Cheers & Bottoms Up!!!! :blushing:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I have no regard for calories when I drink. It might as well be poison if I don't like how it tastes.

This list is probably indicative of a slight problem. :indifferent:

cheap chardonnay with curry
    cheap champagne and mango or guava nectar
    malbec and dove dark chocolate
    tawny port wine

tequila (Cazadores)
    vodka and cranberry (for alcoholics with a UTI)
    rum and pineapple
    Jack & Ginger

Asian pear martini at Cheesecake Factory
  • BrewerGeorge
    BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    It's essentially impossible to get CAMRA-type real ale in the US except that a few brew pubs are beginning to mount engines. That or make it yourself, of course.

If you're drinking real ales, a dark mild is probably your best bet for calories. Even then, though they won't be Bud light because of their residual body and sweetness.

Pretty much, it's all about willpower and moderation.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I just found a recipe for a Harvey Wallbanger cake-I know what I want for my birthday now.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Yummy! I'll be having some vodka (straight up and neat) with my best friend tonight! Only 69-ish cals per ounce and I usually am at a nice buzz after the 4th or 5th ounce. And yes, I allotted my calories for it. :)
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Lower Cal thats actually worth drinking = Guinness

Love me some Whisky or Scotch
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Since someone post the Skinny Margarita recipe on this site, that is mostly what I drink now....but do also enjoy Pinot Grigio on occasion as well!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Cheap beer: Kokanee
    Favorite beers: Stella Artois or Leffe
    Local beers: Dump Truck or Trout Slayer

Wine: Red and White
    Favorite wines: Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Pouilly-Fuisse, Vintage Port, Tawny Port

Spirits/mixed drinks: Gin & Diet Tonic, Diet Margarita (Tequila, Cointreau, Fresh Lime juice, & Crystal Light), Rum & Diet Coke

I drink drink a little almost every night. Sometimes more than a little. I exercise a lot.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Coors light here! 100 cals per bottle
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Bacardi and diet coke
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I JUST LOVE BOOOZE...it makes me happy. it closes the end of my week or day....and relaxes me. when it hits my lips, it makes me smile :)
  • ReneeClaireR
    ReneeClaireR Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Vodka on the rocks with lime. Having some tonight :) YUMMY FUN!
  • cluvenit
    cluvenit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    BAJA BOBS!!! They have zero/low cal mixers to go with the liquor. Have LITS, Margarita, Pina Coladas, Etc.... They are awesome too.. You still are drinking the cals a bit with the liquor but if you stick to clear liquor its much better than colored alcohol. Probably not so much for beer.. but with the mixed drinks you save anywhere from 100-1000 cals!! Check em out out bajabobs.com (shipping takes like 3 days too!)