Over 50 Peeps?

Been on MFL quitre a long time off and on, but picked back up hard core last May. Any other over 50 peeps on here?

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    Hey, GettingCut70, I know you found the MFP over 50 group, but I hope you won't mind if I link it here so others who may click on your post can join in, too:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100593-over-50-group

Best wishes to you and all!
  • phoxy_brown
    phoxy_brown Posts: 4 Member
    I am here just like you, I have been here for over a year with little or no effort, but with constant weight gain. So were in this together
  • ymnv7bt8hy
    ymnv7bt8hy Posts: 3 Member
    Over 50, Recently widowed, started this to have a healthy outlet, get fit for myself and my daughters. Goal is to gain muscle strength, tone, eat healthy and increase mobility.
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 51 Member
    I’m 53. Had a rough year. Finding my way back.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,919 Member
    60 as of this past January.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 40 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 509 Member
    I'll be 62 in October. Have lost 13 pounds since March 20. Feeling great and I hope to feel even better!
  • Joelchristinemayo
    Joelchristinemayo Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there! 57 here and recently diagnosed with diabetes. Decided to invest in this app and so far I enjoy using it. I have 70 lbs to lose and am highly motivated. Hoping to meet likeminded fitness friends to share our journey wins and add struggles. To lift you up and be an encouragement 🙂 50’s are the best!!!
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 362 Member
    Over 50 here
  • Dulcedeleche1987
    Dulcedeleche1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello 👋 I’m 57! I’m up 6 lbs after loosing 62lbs! Been a member for a year now! Just trying to be my best self and be healthier