I DID IT!!

Options
2»

Replies

• basicliving
    Options
    Yay! That made me smile! Congratulations. I'm so proud for you.
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Way to go gilr!! You keep at it and you'll be flying around the neighborhood - they'll think you're a bee buzzing by! Keep up the GREAT work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What an inspiration you are:drinker:
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great story ! Thank you for sharing . You will up that distance in no time at all , just remember that great feeling !
    You can do anything :)
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you rock!!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow I felt super lethargic at 230lbs so I appreciate the amazing effort it takes to get on the exercise ladder - I'm super impressed and look forward to hearing about the steady progress you're making on your new bike. Well Done & best of luck :)
  • robinpickles
    robinpickles Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    FREEDOM FROM FAT RIDER!!!!!!!!!!

I think thats fantastic!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! :)
  • SandraCmo
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I have a been looking at the bikes at Wal-Mart also. I found one that I like. I have a birthday next month so I am waiting till then to get it. Then I will be like you huffing and puffing to make it up the hill. We can do this!!!!
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You are amazing xxxx Hugs xxxx
  • ldcastilleja
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! I'm impressed!! You keep up the excellent work---WOW
  • mrdalton
    Options
    Great job - riding a bike isnt easy and going up hill really can suck. But you did it! You should be so proud.
    On another note, I just got a bike today. I havent even rode it yet. You can add me as a friend and we can root each other on mile by mile.
    Good luck!!! You can do this!
  • LyonInLondon
    LyonInLondon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great story and well done for making it up the hill!! Keep up the cycling! I love riding my bike around London - though the buses are scary when they pass you! Cycling has not only kept money in the bank for me, but it's also helped me lose weight.
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That took a lot of guts and determination. Keep that attitude and you WILL be successful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!