My Sofia

Options

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    My perfect little dream smashed his head into my face today and busted my lip open. Ahh, but I do love him to bits.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    but I also know I must wait for a guy that wants her just as much as I do and I will because she deserves a father that loves her and thinks the world of her and will be his princess. I have so much love her that it overwhelms
    Sounds like you have a lot of love to give. I hope you find someone who loves children as much as you do and you can be happy together parenting. In the meantime, you don't have to keep all that love bottled up waiting. Do you volunteer? You could "practice" some of that nurturing by working at a children's shelter, for example.
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't get it.

Realy? Why bother posting on post if you have nothing POSITIVE to say?!
    Jerks

And that " jerks" is positive i suppose ?!?

I don't see how " I don't get it " is negative....

Took me a while to get it too .. but now i do i think its a very good way to see things and give a meaning to your life !
    Sophia is a very nice name ...
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about Sofia's biological father...
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My perfect little dream smashed his head into my face today and busted my lip open. Ahh, but I do love him to bits.

Haha sorry I had to laugh at this! I just see my perfect little dream doing it to me one day too! He's not the most graceful little boy!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I understand what you're saying as well, and I'm glad you're waiting for the right guy because I think sometimes people want it so badly they do it with the wrong people.

It's okay to daydream, but it could end up a lot different and you don't want to set yourself up for big disappointment. My daydreamed little baby girl turned out to be my sweet and sensitive little boy. My perfect birth turned out to be less than perfect.

This.

Having children and a marriage/long-term-relationship with a man are all too easy for young women to overly-romanticize. Not to say that your dreams aren't worth having or that they won't come true, just don't set yourself up for disappointment by over doing it. :smile:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i know what i'm going to name my son!!

rage-comics-worth-it.jpg
  • Gypsy_MerMom
    Gypsy_MerMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about Sofia's biological father...

I haven't had her yet nor a father for her it's just I wanted to write about the love I have for her
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Why all the fuss about a couch? (oh my bad I thought we were talking about my sofa)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Thinking positive does not include assuming "I don't get it" was negative. Way to be.
    I was wrongly accused today as well. *teardrop tattoos*
  • Gypsy_MerMom
    Options
    Why all the fuss about a couch? (oh my bad I thought we were talking about my sofa)

o_O NOOOO
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Thinking positive does not include assuming "I don't get it" was negative. Way to be.
    Why do you hate fat people?
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    What if you have a son?

If you marry a guy that works with radars, and occasionally sleeps tucked behind them, you can pretty much assume you'll have a girl. Lols.
  • Gypsy_MerMom
    Options
    I understand what you're saying as well, and I'm glad you're waiting for the right guy because I think sometimes people want it so badly they do it with the wrong people.

It's okay to daydream, but it could end up a lot different and you don't want to set yourself up for big disappointment. My daydreamed little baby girl turned out to be my sweet and sensitive little boy. My perfect birth turned out to be less than perfect.

This.

Having children and a marriage/long-term-relationship with a man are all too easy for young women to overly-romanticize. Not to say that your dreams aren't worth having or that they won't come true, just don't set yourself up for disappointment by over doing it. :smile:

its not setting myself up I want a good father for her so I WILL find a good father for her and not setting myself up I believe it's a promise from God and I know he will deliver and I have my life in his hands and he will take care of me but thanks for the advice
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I don't hate fat people. I hate people who USED to be fat and then create user names in Spanish about them. flirt.gif
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I don't hate fat people. I hate people who USED to be fat and then create user names in Spanish about them. flirt.gif
    Oh, I HATE those people!
  • Dylanzmom
    Options

Omg happens to me all the time. Hurts like hell but I still love him lol
  • Aj1214
    Aj1214 Posts: 120
    Options
    I had my child's names picked out too but...

Turns out Stacy isn't exactly into the names "Boba Fett," "Fuquan," or "Megatron."
  • Gypsy_MerMom
    Options
    I had my child's names picked out too but...

Turns out Stacy isn't exactly into the names "Boba Fett," "Fuquan," or "Megatron."

lol thanks for making me laugh
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Omg happens to me all the time. Hurts like hell but I still love him lol

Dylanz mom is hot!