Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Want to lose 30-40 pounds.

My daughter is 17 months and I'm still not at the weight I want to be. I gained 100 pounds from this pregnancy due to fluid retention and I am back to the weight I was when I was 3 weeks pregnant so that's good, but I want to lose 30 more pounds to get back to the weight that I was before Covid started in 2020. The pandemic made me depressed and lazy which caused me to gain weight, it I'm sure a lot of people probably feel the same way.

Replies

• KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 955 Member
    Amazing work so far, keep it up!!

I am literally measuring my loss not just in pounds but by date.... I am back to "August 2020" and that felt really significant to me.
  • mrsd3798
    mrsd3798 Posts: 2 Member
    I agree during Covid I gained back what I had lost and was not as active. Now it’s starting over this week and learning to read labels. I started seeing a doctor for weight loss and trying to follow their recommendations. Carbs is the hardest but the calories I’m doing great with by logging on the app. Try one day at a time and if one day is bad start again or come here and get suggestions. Good luck to you seems you are doing great.