Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Dinner!

Idk if this is already a post but there's so many posts on here its hard to know. So tell us what you're having/had for dinner! Feel free to post as many times as you like, I probably will too lol. Include calorie count, or don't, I don't mind

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,765 Member
    Tonight I plan on kabocha squash, sea salt.

Last night was a container of silken tofu mixed with powdered peanut butter, hemp seed butter, a bit of almond milk, maple syrup blended in nutrabullet. Pour into bowl, top with cocoa powder . Lol
    I eat some odd things but love it
  • blackpinkinbayarea
    blackpinkinbayarea Posts: 29 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Tonight I plan on kabocha squash, sea salt.

Last night was a container of silken tofu mixed with powdered peanut butter, hemp seed butter, a bit of almond milk, maple syrup blended in nutrabullet. Pour into bowl, top with cocoa powder . Lol
    I eat some odd things but love it

Both of those sound so delicious omg. Was the tofu thing like pudding? I've been able to make chocolate pudding out of silken tofu
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,774 Member
    Once the sun goes down and temps cool, we'll build a fire in the outdoor firepit and roast some hotdogs and s'mores.
  • blackpinkinbayarea
    blackpinkinbayarea Posts: 29 Member
    Tonight I made a healthy bowl type thing lol. Quinoa, raw massaged kale, avocado, sweet potato, zuchini, and an egg. SO nutritious and healthy and low calorie! (less than 400 cals!)
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,452 Member
    I went to the grocery store to get fruit. Chicken salad was on sale dirt cheap. Today was the sell-by date, so I bought a small container and came home 🏡 and had a chicken salad sandwich.
  • nossmf
    Last night was air-fryer orange chicken bites with rice, and tonight will be meatloaf with mashed potatoes.
  • FeatheredEmpress
    FeatheredEmpress Posts: 5 Member
    Last night was linguine bolognase.

Tonight is not fully planned but I have a tonne of produce to use up so I'm thinking a chicken breast/roasted veg combo. Got mushrooms, courgettes, tomatoes, Romanesco, cauliflower and sweet potato that I think will go together?
  • Lulabelboatx
    Lulabelboatx Posts: 302 Member
    Enchilada casserole, sweet potaro, avocado, peach for desert
  • nossmf
    Pork schnitzel with sweet potato casserole.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,765 Member

blackpinkinbayarea, it was similar, it depends on type of tofu, what is added to it.

Tonight was a can of garbanzo's, powdered peanut butter, sugar free maple syrup, splash almond milk in blender. Then I pour in a bowl, heat it and use it to top cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread, plain rice cake with preserves
  • R_Bedard
    R_Bedard Posts: 94 Member
    Tonight was basic . . . Baked chicken breast, roasted sweet potato and green beans.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,452 Member
    Salmon, stir-fried rice, sugar snap peas. Yum!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,825 Member
    I cooked a complex curry with pineapple and coconut milk on Saturday, and it was totally delicious. Yesterday... I didn't feel like eating it and I had a deepfreeze pizza diavolo 😅
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 955 Member
    edited August 5
    Spaghetti squash with pasta sauce (ground beef & veggies in tomato sauce), fried mushrooms, an Orowheat tortilla with cheese and garlic powder, and an orange.

479 calories
  • ericanahnahnah
    ericanahnahnah Posts: 11 Member
    Our version of Huevos Rancheros... crunchy tostada, black beans, red chile sauce, fried egg, pico, sprinkle of cheddar cheese, spoon full of guacamole and a lot of lime
  • SG_Tabie
    SG_Tabie Posts: 3 Member
    French Onion Chicken and rice with broccoli.