I feel like adding a bunch of girls. Yes or no?

Options

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    would you be adding them as food, or exercise?
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    'friend collector' lol!

Do what you feel like, whether or not they accept you is another story. Personally, I don't accept people who have self pics in which you can see their phone. It's a red flag. LOL
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't accept people who have self pics in which you can see their phone. It's a red flag. LOL

LOL What?
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i'm really a man. :glasses:
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Dan - you can add all the "girls" you want, but the real Women of the site know better....

^^THIS!!^^
  • djenna8girl
    djenna8girl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Classic misread moment. I thought the title said "I feel like a bunch of girls".

Cue my WTF expression as I tried to visualise 20 girls stuck together like a bunch of grapes, while trying to figure out why you would feel that way...

Feel free to add me if the final consensus is to start a collection though :)
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    'friend collector' lol!

Do what you feel like, whether or not they accept you is another story. Personally, I don't accept people who have self pics in which you can see their phone. It's a red flag. LOL
    Darn! I was just about to add you too...I thought we'd be great friends. :frown:
  • Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Options
    i'm always down with making friends with anyone.... i would never hook up with someone i meet over the internet on a fricken forum... just not something i could see myself being comfortable with lol
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't accept people who have self pics in which you can see their phone. It's a red flag. LOL

LOL What?
    Exactly my reaction ... :laugh:
  • pph79
    pph79 Posts: 78
    Options
    TOPIC: I feel like adding a bunch of girls. Yes or no?

Hahaha! Best. MFP. Topic. Ever. :happy:
  • moniquelessard
    Options

LOL What?

HAHA! From experience, guys who take self pics in a mirror with their phones end up being not my type... I could say more, but I'm trying to not be a hater. ;)
  • moniquelessard
    Options

LOL What?

HAHA! From experience, guys who take self pics in a mirror with their phones end up being not my type... I could say more, but I'm trying to not be a hater. ;)
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    'friend collector' lol!

Darn! I was just about to add you too...I thought we'd be great friends. :frown:

Ohhh, I meant men. Should have said men. Bad experiences with men who take pics in the mirror with their phone. lol
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    sorry for the double post above, I cant figure out how to delete it. :s
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Human is already in the food database under H. lector. Although I don't know if the carb content is higher in girls.
  • JAllen32
    Options
    'friend collector' lol!

Ohhh, I meant men. Should have said men. Bad experiences with men who take pics in the mirror with their phone. lol
    HAHA! Yeah, true. My ex-hubby is a total douche-self pic taking while flexing or lifting up his shirt-bag. I get your point!
  • moniquelessard
    Options

AWESOME
  • JAllen32
    Options
    Human is already in the food database under H. lector. Although I don't know if the carb content is higher in girls.
    Blarg.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    HAHA! Yeah, true. My ex-hubby is a total douche-self pic taking while flexing or lifting up his shirt-bag. I get your point!
    [/quote]

MINE TOO! HA! We would be great friends. ;) lol
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal. The new match.com.

o.O

Love this. . best comment of this thread~